Twitter: NFL may be trying to make an example out of Zeke

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
this deal is all on zeke and he will be suspended its just a matter of how many games and so will Crawford be suspended zeke needs to not drink In public or make better decisions when he does if the continues down this path his stay in the league is going to be short and full of trouble and no the cowboys do not need to sign him long term

Rayman70

Reaction score
the team and law enforcement will work it all out. Arguing back and forth about hypotheticals and proving nonsensical crap is stupid. Its unhealthy.We come in here to unwind and chat. Not use venom. We ARE "grown *** men" here aren't we? lol..Didn't someone on the team say that last year?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just hope we find out the truth soon so I can get on with my life. Can't eat, can't sleep, I'm just all verklempt, argue amongst yourselves.

We can get into arguments over the silliest things. Do we really care that much about this?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
My opinion is if there are no legal charges then lets get back to talking football. I'm tired of the "league investigations" basically interpreting things how they see fit without being consistent. It's gotten way too soft.
Best post on the subject. He should not be suspended for being stupid.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this deal is all on zeke and he will be suspended its just a matter of how many games and so will Crawford be suspended zeke needs to not drink In public or make better decisions when he does if the continues down this path his stay in the league is going to be short and full of trouble and no the cowboys do not need to sign him long term
agree. For someone to placate Zeke yet again and make an excuse for his stupidity is unhelpful and part of the problem. ITS ALL ON THE PLAYER.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Awwwwww.:) I enjoy the spirited repartee. I've been told to do things physically and anatomically impossible. My back still hurts.
Glad to know someone else tries to do these anatomically impossible things besides me. And I've come damned close a couple of times.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I just hope we find out the truth soon so I can get on with my life. Can't eat, can't sleep, I'm just all verklempt, argue amongst yourselves.

We can get into arguments over the silliest things. Do we really care that much about this?
LMAO...well said....somebody had some seat meat chewed off earlier...they need a cookie.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
So, you're telling me, a drunk guy couldn't have simply misheard or assumed the guard was talking to him? You then need to justify, if something was said, Zeke putting his hands on someone.

So, first I would like a citation on what was said and then we can discuss what was said and if Zeke was in the right for pushing the guard. As of now, it's all speculation on your part and really nothing has been reported that the guard said anything that warranted Zeke's reaction outside of some rando tweets some here gobbled up.
Have you ever seen someone confront another person for no reason. I haven't. Every action causes a reaction. That just plain physics.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think the security guard wants cash and you will never hear from him again afterwards. You watch.

Sydla

Reaction score
Have you ever seen someone confront another person for no reason. I haven't. Every action causes a reaction. That just plain physics.

OK, have you ever seen a person confront another person for something that was said that wasn't really worthy of the reaction? I have.

People desperate to defend Elliott here latched onto the twitter rumor that the security guard said something and I guess just assumed it was worthy of that kind of reaction. Maybe the security guard just said, "dude, you need to relax........"

Does that warrant the Elliott reaction? Nope. Not even close. And given Zeke's track record of idiocy at times, I think there's a pretty good chance that if the guard had said something, it didn't warrant the reaction it got. In other words, drunk Elliott was acting like a dip**** again all full of beer muscles and playing the tough guy act.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Oh stop.

You think Zeke is the only NFL player that gets picked on?

And yet amazing, hundreds of NFL players, including some popular ones that are easily recognized, are able to stay out of trouble.
When have you ever known intoxicated people to make the right decisions. Zeke's mistake, to me, was getting tipsy in the first place.

Plankton

Reaction score
mara-john-image.jpg