Twitter: NFL may be trying to make an example out of Zeke

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Insecure people like yourself need to feel their lies are truth. Have at it Besos dsf. I know you’re insecure but no need to keep messing up the thread with this pointless back and forth. If you have anything else to say to me pm me or let it go old man.
:facepalm:

Give it a rest. This silly path doesn't make you look as cool as you imagine, and the fact you somehow think repeatedly calling me an old man puts you in a better light just proves that point.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
This reads like an intentional leak to gauge their audience's response.

Doesn't appear that there are going to be any NY Post columnists excoriating the league this time around.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You bet, sorry about that. I now see that you are relatively new here and most know that I am just a harmless old fool living on the edge of the reservation. They don't take me seriously. They don't turn their backs on me either though because they're not really sure if I am a danger or not. Old guys are sneaky.
Sorry to intrude on your conversation @Brax but @CouchCoach is way, way off the reservation... Sorry, couldn't help myself.

:muttley:

Seriously, though, he has a wicked sense of humor and is a great story-teller.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Give it a rest. This silly path doesn't make you look as cool as you imagine, and the fact you somehow think repeatedly calling me an old man puts you in a better light just proves that point.
Pm me or leave it alone please.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yeah, Zeke is going down. Right or wrong. If I could add the F word on this site I would.
Well you sure darn can't at this site, by heck!
Say, hey ... as I saw you waving from the departing ferry to Aransas Pass ... are you Corso?
Your svelt navy blazers and rakish seem similar from afar.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hell yeah, even I would be high fiving him! Even better, do what he did to the DJ.
That would be elder abuse, you Indiana rube.
Who raised you?
Apologize like a thermal carcass! You foamer parker!