NFL network on senior bowl notes from Mike Mayock

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3255422 said:
Alright cool I'll look forward to it glad all is well with you.

doing good so far, got to wait and order some predraft magazines, some draft websites, etc.. I generally start gearing up about march real heavy. I will start my draft boards top 300, then specialized positions, sleeper picks, cowboys needs and picks i think they will take. Then players cowboys looked at etc.

Generally I will have about 28 posters up on my wall with the draft, then have all my magazines, etc, all primed and ready, so down to about the 6th picks, i know who and what the cowboys are getting etc.

what our opposing teams are getting, i used to go to college last 3 years, So, i would print out 7draft sites their top picks, etc, positons, generally i was ready come draft time. I even put a do not disturb sign on my door, with my computer on, tv recording NFL network draft, and espn draft, with my headphones listening to Norm on the ticket with goose, etc

i honestly think we are one good draft away this year and one good top free agent signing to propel us back into some winning championships for 4-5 years or so.

The Realist

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3255734 said:
doing good so far, got to wait and order some predraft magazines, some draft websites, etc.. I generally start gearing up about march real heavy. I will start my draft boards top 300, then specialized positions, sleeper picks, cowboys needs and picks i think they will take. Then players cowboys looked at etc.

Generally I will have about 28 posters up on my wall with the draft, then have all my magazines, etc, all primed and ready, so down to about the 6th picks, i know who and what the cowboys are getting etc.

what our opposing teams are getting, i used to go to college last 3 years, So, i would print out 7draft sites their top picks, etc, positons, generally i was ready come draft time. I even put a do not disturb sign on my door, with my computer on, tv recording NFL network draft, and espn draft, with my headphones listening to Norm on the ticket with goose, etc

i honestly think we are one good draft away this year and one good top free agent signing to propel us back into some winning championships for 4-5 years or so.

I thought I had issues.

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
I'm surprised he doesn't have Tony Moeaki the tight end from Iowa listed. And I wish McCluster weren't so high - I was hoping the Commanders could snag him at the top of the fourth after addressing our offensive line. We need a playmaker, but I suppose it was a pipe dream to expect one to fall that far.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3255734 said:

Dam dude, you are hardcore!!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;3255746 said:
I'm surprised he doesn't have Tony Moeaki the tight end from Iowa listed. And I wish McCluster weren't so high - I was hoping the Commanders could snag him at the top of the fourth after addressing our offensive line. We need a playmaker, but I suppose it was a pipe dream to expect one to fall that far.

No dude, you need several drafts full of playmakers before you are ready to compete for an NFC East title.

This division is ours and will remain ours, get used to it.:D

Silverstar

Reaction score
I like Mike Mayock, but some of his top 5 lists I just don't agree with.

For example, he lists Devin McCourty and Larry Asante and leaves off Donovan Warren and Morgan Burnett.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;3255935 said:
No dude, you need several drafts full of playmakers before you are ready to compete for an NFC East title.

This division is ours and will remain ours, get used to it.:D

:lmao: :lmao2:

Good stuff!

Ya know, they are just so darn optimistic about their team, it's almost adorably cute. If it wasn't pathetic.

They've got more glaring holes than the waiting room of a free crabs exam clinic in the nasty part of Vegas.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I've never even heard of this Iupati guy until yesterday but I must say he is a very interesting prospect.

Can't wait for the SR bowl.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3255640 said:

Among those sleepers, here are my favorites... all of them except one are found in the top 13 of that list:

1. Vladimir Ducasse OT Massachusetts
2. Jared Veldheer OT Hillsdale
5. Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB Indiana (PA)
8. Austen Lane DE Murray State
9. Larry Hart OLB Central Arkansas
10. Junior Galette DE Stillman
13. Casey Knips OT South Dakota St.
36. Kelton Tindal WR Newberry

Ducasse, Veldheer and Knips have the computer numbers that suggest they can succeed in the NFL... Owusu-Ansah has the speed to play cornerback, and the size to play free safety... Lane, Hart and Galette have been successful pass rushers in college, and might add depth at OLB... Tindal just has blazing speed... the last 4 on this list will be late round prospects, or possibly even unddrafted rookie free agents...