NFL network predicts Cowboys at 5 and 7 wins

T-RO

Reaction score
I do worry about the oline. Already 2 new starters, and one a rookie. One more injury would be grim.

I think the o-line will be top five though it won’t necessarily look like it Sunday. By mid-season Connor will be league average or better. I agree even one injury to that unit and it could get grim.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I could see 8-8, maybe even 7 wins with injuries, but 5? Come on, man.

That's just lazy.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think the o-line will be top five though it won’t necessarily look like it Sunday. By mid-season Connor will be league average or better. I agree even one injury to that unit and it could get grim.

I'm a worried about Williams, and whether he really has enough sand in the pants to play LG. Eventually, he will be good. I worry it won't be this season. I think he might be better at RT, this year, in particular. Lack of power is his main issue right now, and LG relies on power more than any other position. He's not going to learn his way out of a lack of power his rookie year.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Made 2 cowboys hype videos but I forgot I can't post them here. Damn.

vaturkey

Reaction score
well, I think the human reaction in the media is if I don't know the players or what they can do, then they are gonna most likely stink. Too much of the unknown. The reality is they have no real clue unless they have been watching practices and know what talent we have. My concerns in Offense is Conner Williams and only because he's a rookie and I think he needs another year in the weight room. He looks small compared to the other guys.Another year and he will look different. Look at Taco this year compared to last year. Lot bigger, lot stronger. Williams is going to have problems holding up to some of the stronger DT's in this league physically. Is what it is. I don't even want to predict a record until I see what happens when real bullets are being fired and see how this team acts with some adversity thrown in its face. Actually think its going to be a fun team to watch and I think baring injury we will be playing better football later in the year.