News: NFL Network suspends Brian Baldinger for suggesting bounty on Zeke

Sydla

Reaction score
Wow.

Going to be interesting to see the reaction on 97.5 the Philly radio station. They worship him.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ouch.

That's rough.

But you pay the price when you make the decision to say stupid things.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Sure but the punishment doesn't fit the crime..

Just more proof of how soft our society is.

Maybe the soft part of society is the one who wants to let everyone off with a slap on the wrist when they choose to do or say something really stupid.

Don't get me wrong I think it's pretty rough that they went that hard at him but oh well. If you are going to open your mouth and say something stupid then be prepared for the consequences of saying something that stupid.

DanManJ

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a link to the video of him saying these things. I think I am a little out of the loop.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Undeserving and over the top. He was doing a character, a pretend version of jim schwartz and what he should say.

The ticket here in Dallas makes fun of everyone and does the same thing every single day, there are subtle differences but its essentially the same.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Daaaaaang.

I think that is absolutely ridiculous to suspend the guy from his job for that long. He didn't say anything that bad.

Totally disagree. What he said crossed the line and was irresponsible.

The league has made it a priority to protect players and now you got a commentator on your own network talking about bounties for hurting a player.

It also sends a terrible message to kids watching.