Twitter: NFL passing leaders through week 7 (top 5 may surprise some)

shabazz

Reaction score
This is evidence that passing yards is not the true mark of who are really the top QBs of the league. QBR is a far better way to compare QBs.
Or a combination of both

and factoring that this team has played against the 24th, 26th, 29th and 31st ranked defenses when we played them. But what do I know

aikemirv

Reaction score
I don't understand how a QBR which has Dak above Russel WIlson and Mahomes when they both have 15td's and 1INt can be a reliable metric when Dak has 12 and 7 and no other obvious advantage in any other category that I see.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Wow. Thanks. That's a surprise to me. I knew he had 2-3 amazing games to start the season, but I thought the ints in the next 3 would have sunk his QBR.

Rhat's why QBR is one of the best stats out there.

It understand that drops resulting in INTs are on the WR, and that an INT that drops your win % from 99.8% to 99.6%(eagles INT) shouldn't effect your stats like an INT while tied in the late 3rd quarter should.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Wow. Thanks. That's a surprise to me. I knew he had 2-3 amazing games to start the season, but I thought the ints in the next 3 would have sunk his QBR.

I don't get too much into the QB ratings, His job as QB is to help his team win games by whatever means. Myself I do see some improvement in his play and I see someone who is attacking more than he has. As for the ints, some of those are on him and he has had some that were not of his doing and a Hail Mary at the end of a game. Right now he is hitting 70% of his passes and 8.9 per completion both are career highs and is 3rd best in the NFL which shows he is not dinking and dunking as his critics love to point out. After the bye he and this team have some hard games coming up and he will have to lead this team and do what ever he must to help them win games, be it with his arm or legs.