Twitter: NFL passing leaders through week 7 (top 5 may surprise some)

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Rhat's why QBR is one of the best stats out there.

It understand that drops resulting in INTs are on the WR, and that an INT that drops your win % from 99.8% to 99.6%(eagles INT) shouldn't effect your stats like an INT while tied in the late 3rd quarter should.

It shows that it's subjective, and therefore a fake "stat".

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the number on qb stat and team stat is wins and loses that's the only thing that gets u to the playoffs and a championship

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Prescott is playing at a top 5 level. It doesn't matter if other's are ahead of him, we were told he's nothing better than Alex Smith by some fans here who just can't seem to appreciate how he's helping the offense. We should all be thankful.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
As accurate as the present day officiating I see. Was the Man hunting fruitful at lunch too? Don't answer if your mouth is still full though. That would be bad manners

I actually want to apologize to you. I already bag n tagged you today. I'll give you a little running around room, but your leash is short. I don't want to see you digging up holes by the fence. Don't make me regret my decision to let you run around the back yard for a few hours. I'll be back home in a little bit. Do you need anything at the store while I'm gone?

aikemirv

Reaction score
Name a better stat

And no, calling it a fake stat is in fact not a fact at all. It's a real stat that is readily available.

Taking you while to reply? Shrugs
Dak's having a great year. This same metric had Dak rated at 17th last year but all you guys told me he was a lot better than that last year!

aikemirv

Reaction score
And y'all said he was a lot worse.

So far through four years Dak has been top 5 in QBR three of those years, and after the Cooper trade he was top 7 in 2018.
No, 17th about where I had him ranked last year! I would have actually put him at 15.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I'm really surprised (read: not really) that the likes of Ryan and Rivers are so high, being that their respective teams are not doing so hot..

Almost as if this is a team sport or something..crazy..