NFL Playoff Generator

Nation

Reaction score
This playoff generator is crap. I had Dallas, Detroit, and NO at 11-5 and it put Dallas as the 2 seed with NO as the 3 and Detroit at the 4. In that scenario, Dallas would be 4th (not sure who would be 2nd, probably NO).

Did you have Carolina at 11-5 as well?

There's a scenario if Dallas, Detroit, and Carolina all finish 11-5 that Dallas wins the tie break over Detroit and Carolina based on best win percentage in conference games with New Orleans 11-5 but as a wild card.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
There is, but not in that situation. Dallas lost to both Detroit and New Orleans, they cannot win a tie breaker with those two teams.

If Carolina wins their division instead of the Saints, the head to head tiebreaker can't be used. Cowboys have one of the best conference records in the NFL, as 3 out of the 5 losses were to AFC opponents. That is the scenario that you're likely seeing.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If Carolina wins their division instead of the Saints, the head to head tiebreaker can't be used. Cowboys have one of the best conference records in the NFL, as 3 out of the 5 losses were to AFC opponents. That is the scenario that you're likely seeing.

No, New Orleans was the division winner in the scenario and listed as the 3rd seed. The generator was just flat wrong.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Im still waiting on Woody Dantzler to come back and be our return man/Darren Sproles 3rd down back.

And there was another guy too, a runningback who everyone rued. Cant remember his name.

Im still waiting on Woody Dantzler to come back and be our return man/Darren Sproles 3rd down back.

And there was another guy too, a runningback who everyone rued. Cant remember his name.

I loved woody!!! He had the best return ......I'm going to look for it on YouTube........

Paul Palmer??

Here it is.......... Woody!!!!!!!

iceman117

Reaction score
2-2 ain't gonna cut it with the way the Eagles are playing. I expect them to beat either Detroit or Chicago and go 2-1 in the next 3 if not possibly even 3-0.

mldardy

Reaction score
2-2 ain't gonna cut it with the way the Eagles are playing. I expect them to beat either Detroit or Chicago and go 2-1 in the next 3 if not possibly even 3-0.

If those two wins are against the Eagles and preferably the Skins or any team left on our schedule then 2-2 WILL cut it. The Eagles will lose again between now and the final game against us.