NFL QBs by All-Pro selections

Tussinman

Reaction score
you're right, my bad

also, looks like I was mixing up All-Pro lists.

I guess it's all fair, lol
You might of been mixing it up with the pro bowl.

The pro bowl day 1 roster they usually pick per conference 3 tackles and 3 guards
regardless of which side they played

GINeric

Reaction score
Both Kelly and Marino played in SBs, Dak can't even get close. Your analogy is flawed.

So you proved my point. I asked you TWICE, were Dilpher and E. Manning better quarterbacks than Kelly and Marino because Manning and Kelly failed to win Superbowls.....

You just faded away into the abyss and dodged the question. You're the weak people on this board that I'm talking about. You make super dumb comments without backing it up with facts, production, real life occurrences.

Then... you commented on something discussed between me and another poster. Since you decided to jump into the topic, I asked you a basic question according to the poster's criteria of who was a better quarterback according to winning.

Of course you tucked tail and ran from answering the question. It's too many like you here that ooze cowardly behavior when asked to back up your statements with facts over feelings ORRRRR..... When asked to answer a simple question.

Thanks for being the poster child of the weak ones on this forum. Ya gotta do better kid!!

GMO415

Reaction score
1. Aaron Rodgers - 5

4 first team (2011, 2014, 2020, 2021)
1 second team (2012)

2. Patrick Mahomes - 3

2 first team (2018, 2022)
1 second team (2020)

3. Lamar Jackson - 2

2 first team (2019, 2023)

t4. Dak Prescott - 1

1 second team (2023)

t4. Russell Wilson - 1

1 second team (2017)

t4. Josh Allen - 1

1 second team (2020)

t4. Jalen Hurts - 1

1 second team (2022)

At worst a Top 7 QB, and at best a Top 4
Rodgers is a baller, yet the dude only has one SB victory. Reminds me of Marino.

GINeric

Reaction score
Rodgers is a baller, yet the dude only has one SB victory. Reminds me of Marino.

Marino was great but ZERO superbowl wins. Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher have rings, the same amount as Rodgers.
Also.... Marino has the same amount of Superbowl appearances as Kaepernick.

What should I take from this according to how quarterbacks are judged?