NFL QBs by All-Pro selections

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Which Carr brother humiliated Dak in the accuracy competition? Somebody please post the video.
That was David Carr, and that was from 10 years ago.

Dak more recently beat Herbert in a similar throwing contest. He takes 1 win, takes 1 loss. If he plays Carr again now, he probably spanks him.

StarLord

Reaction score
It's real simple, and all the stats in the world won't change it.. he losses his nerve in the spotlight and can't win in the playoffs as a result.

GINeric

Reaction score
Lamar folds in the playoffs yes, and STILL has took his team further than Dak has.

That's how bad Dak is.

Well how bad is Jim Kelly and Dan Marino?? Eli Manning took his team to 2 superbowl victories and Trent Dilpher took his team to a Superbowl victory.

So according to what you're saying, E. Manning and Dilpher were better quarterbacks than Kelly and Marino, correct?

Qcard

Reaction score
7dSzsgH.gif
:lmao: :laugh: I just rewatched Joaquin Phoenix rendition of the Joker, dude performance was great...plus I never pass up watching Ledger hijack Bale's Batman.

This list is why Prescott commands Franchise QB Market value Contracts..

The OP's post is Todd France's email background picture. :laugh: :laugh:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
:lmao: :laugh: I just rewatched Joaquin Phoenix rendition of the Joker, dude performance was great...plus I never pass up watching Ledger hijack Bale's Batman.

This list is why Prescott commands Franchise QB Market value Contracts..

The OP's post is Todd France's email background picture. :laugh: :laugh:
I guess I'm Todd's secretary. Getting the research ready for him.

Qcard

Reaction score
I guess I'm Todd's secretary. Getting the research ready for him.
No sir, you are stating Facts!!

Todd France lives in Dak Haters brains rent free....no need for personal assistance :lmao2: :lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well how bad is Jim Kelly and Dan Marino?? Eli Manning took his team to 2 superbowl victories and Trent Dilpher took his team to a Superbowl victory.

So according to what you're saying, E. Manning and Dilpher were better quarterbacks than Kelly and Marino, correct?
All QBs you listed are much better than Dak.

Also, "Dilpher" lolololololol

gtb1943

Reaction score
All QBs you listed are much better than Dak.

Also, "Dilpher" lolololololol
Dak is better than Dilfer who was completely carried by the Ravens D. Eli got lucky and hot in the two SB the Giants won. But still both were more because of the D then what he did. I would choose Dak over Eli, certainly in the regular season.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is better than Dilfer who was completely carried by the Ravens D. Eli got lucky and hot in the two SB the Giants won. But still both were more because of the D then what he did. I would choose Dak over Eli, certainly in the regular season.
Yeah.

I'll take the winners.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
And those two top guys who are elite players wouldn't have super bowl rings without having a quality running game and a top defense.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
1. Aaron Rodgers - 5

4 first team (2011, 2014, 2020, 2021)
1 second team (2012)

2. Patrick Mahomes - 3

2 first team (2018, 2022)
1 second team (2020)

3. Lamar Jackson - 2

2 first team (2019, 2023)

t4. Dak Prescott - 1

1 second team (2023)

t4. Russell Wilson - 1

1 second team (2017)

t4. Josh Allen - 1

1 second team (2020)

t4. Jalen Hurts - 1

1 second team (2022)

At worst a Top 7 QB, and at best a Top 4
Now compare playoff results.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

Both Kelly and Marino played in SBs, Dak can't even get close. Your analogy is flawed.

Sydla

Reaction score
No lol. Nice trolling.

That was 2017. It's way old.

Dak is the most recent 2nd team all Pro.

Nice try trying to bash a Top 4 QB.

Go on the NFL Network and hear David Carr talk about Cowboys vs Browns opening game. He voices concern about the Cowboys running game but not Dak. On the other end, he voices lots of concerns about Watson and his cap hit.

That's the difference between a Top 4 QB and a mediocre one, bro.
Dak is not a Top 4 QB.

There isn't a GM in football that would agree.

Havic

Reaction score
I’d take Eli over Dak any day of the week.