NFL Ratings are up for Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What happened to all the idiots who decided to boycott the NFL because of the "disrespect" over that flag?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What happened to all the idiots who decided to boycott the NFL because of the "disrespect" over that flag?

I think that some still pay attention every week to see if players will still knell so that they can complain about it. And are still keeping the NFL a hot topic by posting on Social Media how wrong the players are and how they will boycott.

shabazz

Reaction score
This is like a reflexive response to cognitive dissonance for a class of people. Of course it poos all over your narrative and nevermind that USA Today is so moderate it is akin to milquetoast. That is not in your safe space though. Too bad.

USA Today is moderate?

I think you lost a lot of us right there. Another liberal rag

It must suck that we all see through this biased garbage. Still not over the election, skippy?

Only 3+ years to go. Feel the bern

shabazz

Reaction score
Some people are going to watch, others will not. Like sand through the hourglass.

The TV contracts are already written through 2022. Doubt you'll see the NFL panic any time soon.

More than the tv viewings though. Nfl apparel and memorabilia are declining too. We will not be denied and we will effect our will!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The NFL is ramping up to sell its merchandise for Christmas. I don't think that's going to go as well as the NFL had hoped. I'm not buying any this holiday season and I've sold my season tickets for some other fool to purchase.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
More than the tv viewings though. Nfl apparel and memorabilia are declining too. We will not be denied and we will effect our will!
All the ratings are down except for the Cowboys who haven't had one player kneel for the anthem yet they resist in accepting the truth...... I made a post earlier that showed both SNF and MNF were down and they ignored it

The Emperor really has some fancy new clothes

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
USA Today is moderate?

I think you lost a lot of us right there. Another liberal rag

It must suck that we all see through this biased garbage. Still not over the election, skippy?

Only 3+ years to go. Feel the bern

So what is moderate then? How is USA Today liberal? Because it's not Fox News?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I’m only 39 but have any of you older heads ever seen a group of people that were so involved in trying to make parts of this country fail?

From our government to entertainment and all stops in between.

A bunch of petulant children bitter that their lives haVen’t gone as planned and taking it out on the less fortunate/different then them

Hoofbite

Reaction score

If NFL apparel/memorabilia is declining it would have been doing so well before the whole situation was blown out of proportion.

Unless you somehow have access to the memorabilia and merchandise sales across the league over the last 2 weeks, I can't see any reason why you'd even bring it up.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If NFL apparel/memorabilia is declining it would have been doing so well before the whole situation was blown out of proportion.

Unless you somehow have access to the memorabilia and merchandise sales across the league over the last 2 weeks, I can't see any reason why you'd even bring it up.

Added to this with the ones who burned their NFL memorabilia and merchandise to show that they are upset with the kneeling. The NFL already has their money from those purchases.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Added to this with the ones who burned their NFL memorabilia and merchandise to show that they are upset with the kneeling. The NFL already has their money from those purchases.
The NFL isn't getting anymore money from me until this protesting is shut down during the national anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.