NFL Saturday games thread

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, no such thing as PI anymore. That is why many fans around the league believe games are scripted. Some of the most egregious fouls are overlooked; while petty fouls are flagged.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
That missed called is why I laugh at people who say refs don't matter...that playcouldve just sealed the Bengals faith for the playoffs.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
No use blaming the refs. Pittsburgh has made way more plays than Bungles and Rudolph is playing well while Browning has thrown 2 picks.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Guess Pickens is a fan fav again, nice catch....that play by Chido seems familiar and awfully similar to some of our DB play this year

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
People who say Refs do not play a part in this game are kidding themselves. Absolutely delusional.
that was such an obvious PI. Is there not like 55 officials on the field at any time, and nobody could see the grabbing?

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Man, the Bengals look like us tomorrow.
Aww come on have some faith. I feel positive about the Phins game. It won't be easy at all but I feel like we pull off a squeaker. It is just a gut feeling. Both teams being accused of being fraudulent and I think Dallas has a chip on their shoulder or at least I hope they do.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they ever put Dallas on Peacock or some other streaming app that I don’t want……..an executive somewhere is getting thrown into a wall!

Last edited:

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Last week it must've been Josh Allen.
James Cook. Actually they have a direct link to the NY based officials through their ear buds. Refs 100% have a game plan handed down by the NFL office each week.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
James Cook. Actually they have a direct link to the NY based officials through their ear buds. Refs 100% have a game plan handed down by the NFL office each week.
I really hope that it is not true, but you are likely right. Remember in the 80s when wresting was accused of being scripted and fans fought so hard against that idea??