NFL Saturday games thread

Buzzbait

Reaction score
CIN 0, PiT 21 halfway through the 2nd quarter...this one appeared to "wrapped up" - pun intended -
Cin needs to shake that package to see what's in it. If that doesn't work, unwrap it! Just don't get caught. LOL

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I really hope that it is not true, but you are likely right. Remember in the 80s when wresting was accused of being scripted and fans fought so hard against that idea??
I don’t believe they script the outcome, but I do believe they call and don’t call penalties to maintain control of the point differential and flow of the game.

BigD16

Reaction score
73 got called for the same false start action lane Johnson does every single time

Motorola

Reaction score
Well... on to SoFi Stadium...expecting a Buffalo stampede over the LA ChargeLESS

Flamma

Reaction score
Why did they say that was Tomlin's whatever consecutive non losing season? The Steelers can still have a losing season.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Bills game only on peacock network? Wth. Pretty soon games will be ppv.
I have thought about that too. Think of the generated revenue if folks had to purchase NFL Sunday ticket or had to purchase each game like a UFC fight. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but money talks and it would bring in more revenue.

Motorola

Reaction score
Why did they say that was Tomlin's whatever consecutive non losing season? The Steelers can still have a losing season.
Road games in Seattle and Baltimore....methinks Tomlin's remarkable streak comes to an end when the 2023-24 season is over.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t believe they script the outcome, but I do believe they call and don’t call penalties to maintain control of the point differential and flow of the game.
If this were true, there would have been some ref that was disgruntled over being let go that would have blown the whistle by now.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
2nd game is only on peacock...I hope everyone who has peacock boycotts the game.