NFL sees viewership decline for conference championship games

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I agree. I'll always watch, but I can't say I have extreme interest.

Me too. At this point it's more about who do I want not to win... In this years case Hawks..... even though it gives Pats one more SB win

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Of course, this also puts to rest these ridiculous conspiracy notions that the NFL is out to get the Cowboys. If the Cowboys were/are in the NFC Championship Game, there's no doubt this story would be different, just based on our draw from wild card weekend.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
I'm surprised more did not tune in just to see Marshawn grab his crotch. I love the way the national media dismisses that so easily and ignores it. If Dez Bryant did that every time he scored a TD, it would be a national emergency.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm surprised more did not tune in just to see Marshawn grab his crotch. I love the way the national media dismisses that so easily and ignores it. If Dez Bryant did that every time he scored a TD, it would be a national emergency.

Well, when Randy Moss "mooned" the Packers fans, it was a national emergency. It's just not about the Cowboys. It depends on the player.

SPCowboysfan9

Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ip-decline-for-conference-championship-games/

NFL sees viewership decline for conference championship games
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 19, 2015, 5:29 PM EST
So, our voice was heard!!!!!!!!

C:\Users\ohcates\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.jpg
AP
Thought I was the only one. Nice to see others felt the same..........Although I did put it on for the last 2 minutes plus OT. Glad I did.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Well, when Randy Moss "mooned" the Packers fans, it was a national emergency. It's just not about the Cowboys. It depends on the player.

Yes, and we all know how much the media loves Marshawn, and how much Marshawn loves the media.

Anyone know what the hell his problem is anyway? I mean, what started all that, him refusing to answer questions?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yes, and we all know how much the media loves Marshawn, and how much Marshawn loves the media.

You're being sarcastic, right? Can't really tell. The media don't love Marshawn. Trust me, as a former media member, if you don't talk to the press, we don't like you compared to those who do.
Back to the issue at hand, I don't know why this hasn't been made a big deal. When I saw it, I could barely see the "crotch grab." Maybe it's a situation of not trying to elevate a crude gesture. I don't know. I personally wouldn't give it the time of day.

Anyone know what the hell his problem is anyway? I mean, what started all that, him refusing to answer questions?

He's illiterate. He reminds me of a "slightly" smarter version of the erstwhile Pacman Jones. "Aint nutin wrong with going to a SCRIPT club." :laugh:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched a few minutes at the end of the Packers/Seahawks game.

I was really not sure if what I saw really happened as I was sickly this weekend and was taking all kinds of pills so part of me thought I dreamed it when I woke up on monday since it was so crazy.

So I finally saw it on sports center and realized that it was not a dream.

Now if anyone can help...I only caught the halftime show of the Pats/Colts game and could have sworn they had Marty Robbins singing

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl
Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina
Music would play and Felina would whirl

So...who knows...

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
You're being sarcastic, right? Can't really tell. The media don't love Marshawn. Trust me, as a former media member, if you don't talk to the press, we don't like you compared to those who do.

Yes, I was being sarcastic, that was my point however, I'm not sure why the media is giving him a pass considering how he treats them.

Back to the issue at hand, I don't know why this hasn't been made a big deal. When I saw it, I could barely see the "crotch grab." Maybe it's a situation of not trying to elevate a crude gesture. I don't know. I personally wouldn't give it the time of day.

Probably best not to mention it, but I doubt I was the only one wondering if he would do it, especially after the shoe thing. That could have drawn them a 15 yeard penalty, he better watch himself.

He's illiterate. He reminds me of a "slightly" smarter version of the erstwhile Pacman Jones. "Aint nutin wrong with going to a SCRIPT club." :laugh:

Is he really? So it's just a Leon Lett type anxiety thing? I knew I couldn't remember anything big happening that would have caused him to stop talking to the media. Oh well, if that's the case, I hope he over comes it. I'm sure being a million dollar running back helps though, I don't feel too sorry for him.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Is he really? So it's just a Leon Lett type anxiety thing? I knew I couldn't remember anything big happening that would have caused him to stop talking to the media. Oh well, if that's the case, I hope he over comes it. I'm sure being a million dollar running back helps though, I don't feel too sorry for him.

Money don't fix stupid. :(

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Now if anyone can help...I only caught the halftime show of the Pats/Colts game and could have sworn they had Marty Robbins singing

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl
Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina
Music would play and Felina would whirl

So...who knows...

That's what you saw alright. Marty was there wearing a white sport coat and a pink carnation. You're brain was working as well as mine, if that's any assurance.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
No, but stupid ain't so bad if you have enough $$$. There are lots of intelligent people who ain't got a pot to piss in! :)

True. But stupid people are likely to blow their riches. But I guess it's better to have blown than not to be in a position to blow. Wait. That doesn't sound right. ;)

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
True. But stupid people are likely to blow their riches. But I guess it's better to have blown than not to be in a position to blow. Wait. That doesn't sound right. ;)

:laugh: