NFL sends additional questions to Ezekiel Elliott over assault accusations

Doomsay

Reaction score
A player does not have to be charged in the legal system to have run afoul of the NFL's personal conduct policy and face a suspension.

A player that was exonerated by the legal system AND accused by an outed fabricator who's actions were corroborated by electronic evidence and multiple witness testimonial is being dogged all season and into the playoffs by a venal NY-based head office... Yet, a player with a triple DUI, passed out in a running vehicle, with video evidence, facing mandatory prison time is allowed to play in the post season with the Patriots.

Unreal.

wormser

Reaction score
Shefter waits until today to bring this up? Journalism stooping to new lows. Makes me wish we could go back to the days before the internet. Could you imagine what it would be like for the 90's team with the media like it is today? The league would have been forced to shut the entire team down.

Tommy

Reaction score
Questions were sent to Elliott within the past month. So why does this become a story this morning? The day of our divisional round playoffs?

The game of football is not interesting enough for idiots like Schefter. Drama is much more exciting.

marchetta

Reaction score
A player that was exonerated by the legal system AND accused by an outed fabricator who's actions were corroborated by electronic evidence and multiple witness testimonial is being dogged all season and into the playoffs by a venal NY-based head office... Yet, a player with a triple DUI, passed out in a running vehicle, with video evidence, facing mandatory prison time is allowed to play in the post season with the Patriots.

Unreal.
[/THREAD] :clap:

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
The NFL continues to bow to the PC media witch hunt types at the expense of alienating their own fanbase. If Elliott gets suspended I'm done with the NFL. I'm quite happy with watching college football exclusively

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Tyreek Hill allegedly beat his pregnant gf, where is the breaking news surrounding that?