NFL sends additional questions to Ezekiel Elliott over assault accusations

Carson

Reaction score
I can see it now. The week of the Super Bowl, Mara and Goodell drop the hammer and suspend Zeke for the super bowl. They also suspend Dak because Mara wants to.

This league is garbage

landroverking

Reaction score
The big problem I have with this is no changes filed and it all happened before he was in the NFL.
For me timing is another problem.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Is tyreke Hill getting the same treatment? He admitted to and was convicted of domestic assault before he entered the league. How is it he gets a free pass from Goddell?

Because Hill admitted to it and was convicted. EE has denied it and hasn't been charged. The bad news is this isn't going away. The good news is I think JJ will fight this tooth and nail. He appears to be pretty pissed about it. My two cents: there's some smoke that Zeke wasn't a gentleman in breaking up with her but NO proof he 'assaulted' her and she's been on the war path since he dumped her. All circumstantial evidence at best.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
also, what kind of passive aggressive BS is that "sending questions"..??

why don't these investigators get of their *****, fly to DFW, and ask Zeke face-to-face. Seems like it would be a lot more efficient and timely

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Because Hill admitted to it and was convicted. EE has denied it and hasn't been charged. The bad news is this isn't going away. The good news is I think JJ will fight this tooth and nail. He appears to be pretty pissed about it. My two cents: there's some smoke that Zeke wasn't a gentleman in breaking up with her but NO proof he 'assaulted' her and she's been on the war path since he dumped her. All circumstantial evidence at best.

Jamies Winston?

Bottom line is that this is still going on for one reason and one reason only, he was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys

Jerryrage

Reaction score
The entire football team should boycott the game if Zeke is suspended this year. That would send a clear message to the NFL and millions of fans would just hail down holy god fire down on the front office. That would send a message..

canters

Reaction score
In this day and age, I would not be at all surprised to see the NFL dicsipline Zeke in the off season in a way that affects his playing time in 2017.

Carson

Reaction score
In this day and age, I would not be at all surprised to see the NFL dicsipline Zeke in the off season in a way that affects his playing time in 2017.

Agreed. Two game suspension to start the year

Fmart322

Reaction score
Could you imagine that? All the Cowboys players boycott a championship game. especially if they told them on the Saturday before the game.
That would be big. What could the NFL do? They would be pissed off to high heaven

The entire football team should boycott the game if Zeke is suspended this year. That would send a clear message to the NFL and millions of fans would just hail down holy god fire down on the front office. That would send a message..

MrPhil

Reaction score
A player that was exonerated by the legal system AND accused by an outed fabricator who's actions were corroborated by electronic evidence and multiple witness testimonial is being dogged all season and into the playoffs by a venal NY-based head office... Yet, a player with a triple DUI, passed out in a running vehicle, with video evidence, facing mandatory prison time is allowed to play in the post season with the Patriots.

Unreal.

This. A thousand times this. I would think this could be grounds for harassment charges against the NFL.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Marra sitting a home while his team is chilling on the party boat. At this point hes just c blocking. I picture him as Mr Smithers from The Simpsons.

Ah yes, the Mara-Goodell conspiracy against the biggest cash cow in the NFL. :rolleyes:

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
Kinda fishy that NOW they are questioning him again. Why now and not after the playoffs are over? Why bring up a distracting topic right before a big playoff game?

They could have done this early in the bye week if it was so important or really just should have waited to rehash it until after the Super Bowl.

The conspiracy theorist in me is on high alert at the moment.

Goodell, Mara, etc - sure hope we can overcome any suspect calls today and give them all a big fat raspberry.