NFL Sunday Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be upfront- PIT lost their starting QB Pickett in the 2nd quarter, replaced by - Mitch Trubisky.
About the same type of QB. Pickett was not playing all that great in the game anyway. Cards moved the ball decently on Steelers defense.

Kwyn

Reaction score
i dont like the Packers, far from it, but i kinda root for Jordan Love since hes coking after Aaron Rodgers.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
To be upfront- PIT lost their starting QB Pickett in the 2nd quarter, replaced by - Mitch Trubisky.
Ok. Is that even much of a drop off though?

Arizona is also 2-2 since Kyler Murray returned and have knocked off 2 playoff contenders in ATL and PIT. Might be a spoiler down the stretch.

Adreme

Reaction score
About the same type of QB. Pickett was not playing all that great in the game anyway. Cards moved the ball decently on Steelers defense.
I would say the bigger deal was the Steelers losing yet another LB to injury so suddenly they were getting run over and could not cover a TE (shockingly using practice squad LBs causes that to happen).

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They are barely showing or talking about Swift tonight, I guess message received :muttley:

Motorola

Reaction score
Ok. Is that even much of a drop off though?

Arizona is also 2-2 since Kyler Murray returned and have knocked off 2 playoff contenders in ATL and PIT. Might be a spoiler down the stretch.
I would say the bigger deal was the Steelers losing yet another LB to injury so suddenly they were getting run over and could not cover a TE (shockingly using practice squad LBs causes that to happen).
LOL.
Memo to Kenny Pickett...CZ Members don't think you'll be the next great PIT QB.

reddyuta

Reaction score
so many wide open guys for GB,the kansas city defense has regressed.