NFL Sunday Game Thread

Adreme

Reaction score
No dominant team in the AFC. SF/Eagles winner will cakewalk to a SB win.
I would doubt that. I have already watched the Ravens stomp 2 NFC playoff teams into the dirt. It is just that KC is not that team.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
did somebody push Travis Swyft in the tush or something? The new Tush Push in the EZ?

Motorola

Reaction score
Yeah they could win out and make the playoffs. And I wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs again. I realize A. Rodgers is not there, but just can't stand those packers!!
And it's not like the Chiefs were the team keeping the Cowboys from getting NFC Championships.

Mannix

Reaction score
I said during the Packer vs Detroit game that the league would do everything they could to get wittle wuvable Gween Bay in the playoffs....unbelievable no call at the 5 yard line.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I said during the Packer vs Detroit game that the league would do everything they could to get wittle wuvable Gween Bay in the playoffs....unbelievable no call at the 5 yard line.
I guess you missed the ridiculous penalty against GB on MaHolmes shortly before that? :huh:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mannix---it was criminal...almost as bad as mugging in playoffs rams and saints where saints receiver mugged long before ball came...same here

there must be like they allowed for one year....a coach to challenge a foul call or non call....that was a mugging the receiver would have caught

too much of this poor ref play in current NFL climate....it robs teams of potential super bowls too

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
disasterous...he is premiere receiver of league on Miami now
It didn’t hurt the Chiefs last season but it’s rearing its ugly head this season. No way would I have traded Tyreek Hill unless there were two number one picks involved and even then I’m not sure I would do it.

MikeT22

Reaction score
I would doubt that. I have already watched the Ravens stomp 2 NFC playoff teams into the dirt. It is just that KC is not that team.
Ravens are 9-3 but aren't all that. Miami 9-3 but yet to beat a winning team. KC doesn't have any WR's and leaky defense. Buffalo .500, Texans aren't winning with a rookie QB. Bengals are done without Burrows.
Don't really see anyone over there.