NFL Sunday Game Thread

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Disaster so far. Eagles gonna win and niners not even being physical.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I believe they will settle down, but they may be 2-3 scores behind by then. Looks like Philly got tired of the slow starts and falling behind.
Its because they were UNDERDOGS. I knew it was no way they would start slow today

Creeper

Reaction score
The 49ers OL is really not that great to begin with. This was the surprising thing about the Cowboys game. Our DL should have done a lot better against this team. But against the Eagles DL, the weakness of the 49ers OL is really obvious.

slick325

Reaction score
Kyle Shanahan is being too cute. CMC needs to have the ball in his hands early and often. Rushing and receiving. Get him involved with a screen, hand off, something.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Because Purdy isn't a drop back pass QB. He's a play action rpo QB. You're seeing without a run game he's ordinary.
Mac Jones of all QBs even got 3 TDs and 300 yards on this Eagles defense. So it's not like an great QB is needed to put up stats against them. Tells me that Purdy is the issue when things aren't going perfectly for him.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Eagles defense playing well thus far. Not sure why the niners are not utilizing CMC though. He is the engine of that offense. Still a close game though.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am surprised teh refs called that false start penlaty against the Eagles. They make up for it on the next play.

Adreme

Reaction score
Mac Jones of all QBs even got 3 TDs and 300 yards on this Eagles defense. So it's not like an great QB is needed to put up stats against them. Tells me that Purdy is the issue when things aren't going perfectly for him.
Purdy is a pretty typical young QB. He needs things to be right in order to look great and if they are not he is going to look ordinary. Adaptability is one of the things that comes with time in the NFL.