NFL Sunday ticket half price today

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
FYI. For the non locals like myself. Looks like 4 remaining games will not be nationally televised. Philly/Carolina/Bills and 2nd Washington game. Sunday ticket is 225 for the second have of the season starting today.

Jipper

Reaction score
I did the Verizon home internet thing...got Sunday ticket for free...have not activated the home internet and consequently have not gotten a bill yet....I'm guessing it's a system glitch but so far so good...bet when I return it I'll get hit with the full cost

Fmart322

Reaction score
FYI. For the non locals like myself. Looks like 4 remaining games will not be nationally televised. Philly/Carolina/Bills and 2nd Washington game. Sunday ticket is 225 for the second have of the season starting today.
$60 bucks a game. I'll just stream it and hope for the best.
Great. I just paid full price last week. :mad:
That sucks.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
$60 bucks a game. I'll just stream it and hope for the best.

That sucks.
Right they're acting as if this will cause fans to jump and hop on it. I hope they come out and say "we didn't have the kind of market we thought we would, sales weren't good!" Lower the price substantially or toss it out!! lol

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dam. I literally bought it for the rams game.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Still too high. I will stick with redzone. Unless they offer it free for one year to new customers like Directv did, I won't be a customer.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1/2 price and season about 1/2 over. Seems legit.
There 2 games AZ and the Rams not on nationally in teh first half. There are 4 in the second half. BTW that number is usually 2-4 per year, tops. I don't think this is a coincidence, they want to force people to buy it.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dam. I literally bought it for the rams game.
BTW, they are shady. I called on Monday to buy it full price. I get one guy who was honest and he tells me, to wait to 10/31 as they have a 1/2 price deal coming out. I call back yesterday and this girl tells me I was misinformed and there is no half price deal. She wanted me to pay full price. I told her no thanks. Checked the app today and there is the deal being advertised.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Great. I just paid full price last week. :mad:
Make a call and demand that you receive the NFL Package for half price. They may surprise you and lower the cost that you just paid. It's worked for me many times.......................