NFL Sunday ticket half price today

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That has noting to do with Santa Barbara. Ilive in norcal, central valley and going to a subway and getting a footlong sandwich, bag of chips and a drink , their "Meal plan," is 17... SEVENTEEN DOLLARS.
I didnt eat much fast food anyways, but I will absolutely not eat ANY moving forward. Add in the fact fastfood workers were just given a raise by the state, and prices will go up even more.

I can get eggplant parmegan from a local Italian place for 17.95..... I think Ill do that instead.
Ok, thought ya lived near me in SB.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Ok, thought ya lived near me in SB.
lol... no I was joking that my wife wants to live in santa Barbara, but we cant afford it, thus life isnt fair.....you know, like the guy complaining about the Sunday Ticket is too expensive for those that cant afford it. Well, life aint fair, is it?

tomokawan

Reaction score
lol... no I was joking that my wife wants to live in santa Barbara, but we cant afford it, thus life isnt fair.....you know, like the guy complaining about the Sunday Ticket is too expensive for those that cant afford it. Well, life aint fair, is it?
Says the snob poster. Hope you never fall on hard times.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Says the snob poster. Hope you never fall on hard times.
Hard times? I always tell people the only privilege I had growing up was our food stamps came in books. That doesnt change the fact that all of us dont have the money for everything we want. Its called life... and it doesnt make me a snob.