NFL Sunday ticket half price today

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s nice having ST because my market will always miss a few games. I can watch any game when Dallas isn’t playing, no stress trying to find a link and keep it. It’s worth the $$$ and I would spend more going to a sports bar three or four times in the long run.

Techsass

Reaction score
Except I just called them and they are refunding me the full 450$ and I can purchase it again for half price.

Damn glad I saw this thread. I owe you one @JW82

Thanks Cowboyszone
I was going to reply to your 1st post with a snarky "That's because it's the Cowboys".

tomsanders921

Reaction score
You wouldn't be.
Youtube is paying the NFL regardless.
You'd be giving youtube/google money.

I could understand that reluctance as well.
True. But the only way this crap gets cheaper is if people stop buying Sunday ticket. That will eventually lower the bids of these companies trying to buy the rights to it. I thought I saw YouTube is losing a lot of money on this deal due to lower than anticipated sales

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It’s nice having ST because my market will always miss a few games. I can watch any game when Dallas isn’t playing, no stress trying to find a link and keep it. It’s worth the $$$ and I would spend more going to a sports bar three or four times in the long run.
Before the season I did the math and tried watching at a bar for the few out of market games. The experience was bad. Really bad considering we lost to the cardinals.

Strangers talking to me during key 3rd downs, the sun was on the screen, the sound was bad, and my family left and came back to get my drunk *** because they didn’t want to be there for 4 hours.

I’ll watch a random game at a bar, but I need home field advantage for Cowboys games. Plus yea, I’ll spend more going to a bar.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
True. But the only way this crap gets cheaper is if people stop buying Sunday ticket. That will eventually lower the bids of these companies trying to buy the rights to it. I thought I saw YouTube is losing a lot of money on this deal due to lower than anticipated sales
They have it for like 10 years or something don’t they? I can’t see prices going down and they’re not willing to bargain like Direct tv was on the price.

Jipper

Reaction score
Does anyone have spectrum streaming and know how i can record the game this sunday?

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
id totally get this if it was ad free, paying extra to still get ads is a hard pass for now

tomsanders921

Reaction score
They have it for like 10 years or something don’t they? I can’t see prices going down and they’re not willing to bargain like Direct tv was on the price.
I didn't know it was that long. That really sucks. I'll just keep streaming the handful a games that aren't on TV each year.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
BTW, they are shady. I called on Monday to buy it full price. I get one guy who was honest and he tells me, to wait to 10/31 as they have a 1/2 price deal coming out. I call back yesterday and this girl tells me I was misinformed and there is no half price deal. She wanted me to pay full price. I told her no thanks. Checked the app today and there is the deal being advertised.
A google owned company being shady? No way!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BTW, they are shady. I called on Monday to buy it full price. I get one guy who was honest and he tells me, to wait to 10/31 as they have a 1/2 price deal coming out. I call back yesterday and this girl tells me I was misinformed and there is no half price deal. She wanted me to pay full price. I told her no thanks. Checked the app today and there is the deal being advertised.
Well, I’ll know for next year

NotForLong

Reaction score
FYI. For the non locals like myself. Looks like 4 remaining games will not be nationally televised. Philly/Carolina/Bills and 2nd Washington game. Sunday ticket is 225 for the second have of the season starting today.
I am gonna take a knee on that one

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Right? A trip to McDonalds there is $30 for two to eat :laugh:
That has noting to do with Santa Barbara. Ilive in norcal, central valley and going to a subway and getting a footlong sandwich, bag of chips and a drink , their "Meal plan," is 17... SEVENTEEN DOLLARS.
I didnt eat much fast food anyways, but I will absolutely not eat ANY moving forward. Add in the fact fastfood workers were just given a raise by the state, and prices will go up even more.

I can get eggplant parmegan from a local Italian place for 17.95..... I think Ill do that instead.