NFL Sunday Ticket Now Available on Apple TV for $679

JonesBoys

Reaction score
All this does is make people want to pirate it even more. I live in Rhode Island there is no way I’m paying that much to watch the few games that Dallas is not on locally. Would I like the access to other games every week? Sure but not at that price. I won’t be missing any Dallas games and I won’t be paying that price so there’s that.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
People who complain about high prices are commonly (but not always) the same people who say players like Lamb should get record breaking salaries.

It’s ironic and bizarre.

It’s like they don’t understand that those 2 things are interlinked.

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Methstreams for me
Yeah. I get all the cowboys games anyway. But I like to watch the Bengals. And have the options to watch other games that may be better than what is offered to me on the local channels

I got Sunday Ticket free 6 of the last 7 years From DTV. I ended buying it last year from you tube to check it out.
I really did not like the set up of it on my tv, and on the computer or iPad it really sucked.
I did not like switching back and forth between it and regular Tv to check out the blackout games locally.
took too much time and was a pain.

So yeah, methstream or some other stream for those other games if I choose to.
Also another option if I want to see a replay of a game like the Bengals. NFL plus for around $7 a month is much cheaper.

Now if they were to offer it to me again, for $150 off or more off, I would consider it. But not at full price.