NFL Sunday Ticket Now Available on Apple TV for $679

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’ve bought Sunday ticket the last 3 seasons. I got it under the student plan for $100.

I’m no longer a student. I don’t think
I’ll pay the $400+ per year. In my area at most 2 cowboys games won’t be shown locally.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve bought Sunday ticket the last 3 seasons. I got it under the student plan for $100.

I’ll pay the $400+ per year. In my area at most 2 cowboys games won’t be shown locally.
Same here about 2 games per year. But I’m not paying that much for Sunday Ticket. I’ll go cheap with NFL+ and watch those 2 games immediately after. They’re early enough in the day where I can go spearfishing or something then watch the game when I get back.

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Same here about 2 games per year. But I’m not paying that much for Sunday Ticket. I’ll go cheap with NFL+ and watch those 2 games immediately after. They’re early enough in the day where I can go spearfishing or something then watch the game when I get back.
That’s what I plan to do…minus the spearfishing…

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
You can get it on YouTube for the low, low price of $479 per year.. Of course new subcribers get a big discount. You can always get a discount. If it’s too steep, try NFL+. Replays soon after all games plus other niceties. It’s supply and demand.
I paid $250 for my sub this year (No RZ)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What upgrades are you referring to?
Any software upgrades. Say an apple new version comes out, such as when MS went through all their software changes. At first they charged. Then they were free for so long.
Apple version always free for entire system.
However after a while they stop supporting certain software such as excel, and word, PowerPoint, all the Office software. Now you have to pay to keep it upgraded.

Apples version of all of those are always free. And you can convert back and forth between excel and numbers. Very easily. I never pay for any upgrades. no virus protection, ans it is anlso built in. and it does not slow down from all the upgrades. As It does not leave old files not needed after an upgrade.

Praxit

Reaction score
....I mean seriously. Where are the deals?

Wasn't' like $399 two years ago? Whitch included season supply of Dr Pepper, Rotisserie chicken and Romo's nacho's.

Ok, so I made up the last part.

ShortRound

Reaction score
And the broadcast will be full of commercials; we're the suckers getting milked every which way.

Mark

Reaction score

That's what I did when my three sons were in college & grad school. After they'd all graduated, I was driven to explore "alternate technologies."

diamonddelts

Reaction score
People who complain about high prices are commonly (but not always) the same people who say players like Lamb should get record breaking salaries.

It’s ironic and bizarre.

It’s like they don’t understand that those 2 things are interlinked.
The owners are not giving discounts. But certain fans always want to point fingers at the players while absolving the owners of their greed.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score

You can still try as long as you still have your student email account active with them and hope that they don’t ask for verification that you are a current student.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Early morning football is the best ngl

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Any software upgrades. Say an apple new version comes out, such as when MS went through all their software changes. At first they charged. Then they were free for so long.
Apple version always free for entire system.
However after a while they stop supporting certain software such as excel, and word, PowerPoint, all the Office software. Now you have to pay to keep it upgraded.

Apples version of all of those are always free. And you can convert back and forth between excel and numbers. Very easily. I never pay for any upgrades. no virus protection, ans it is anlso built in. and it does not slow down from all the upgrades. As It does not leave old files not needed after an upgrade.
I never pay for any of that either. No need for virus protection.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
People who complain about high prices are commonly (but not always) the same people who say players like Lamb should get record breaking salaries.

It’s ironic and bizarre.

It’s like they don’t understand that those 2 things are interlinked.
it has nothing to do with players salary's .
This is just the greed of the owners, and they all make so much $ that these prices seem fair , maybe even cheap to them lol.
They can no longer relate to us common people and how much we make.

If it doesnt sell like they want, then they will blame piracy lol.

plymkr

Reaction score
All this does is make people want to pirate it even more. I live in Rhode Island there is no way I’m paying that much to watch the few games that Dallas is not on locally. Would I like the access to other games every week? Sure but not at that price. I won’t be missing any Dallas games and I won’t be paying that price so there’s that.
“Pirate” is such an ugly word. I like the phrase “borrow from the internet” better. I’m all for people borrowing from the internet just like I’m for people borrowing from a library. If these guys charge this much then more borrowers will be active.