News: NFL: Todd Gurley: 'We're gonna whoop up' on Cowboys

triplets92

Reaction score
Rams running back Todd Gurley was feeling so good after their win that he told NFL Network analyst Michael Irvin that the Cowboys were in trouble next week when Los Angeles heads to AT&T Stadium in Dallas.

Continue reading...
Seriously? They let the 49ers and Brian Hoyer put up 39pts. Girly has had the benefit of facing the Colts and the 49ers within 3 weeks and now he's talking smack? Lol ok, buddy.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Game is in AZ right?

"...Cowboys were in trouble next week when Los Angeles heads to AT&T Stadium in Dallas."

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm so glad Todd Gurley-man is on my fantasy football roster this week. He earned his right to smack talk all he wants this week.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
i already know the defensive game plan for that game.

Goff is a young QB- so Marinelli will be sure to rush three/four every play and have our DB's 10-15 yards off the receiver.

Play a soft zone-cross fingers and hopes he misses wide open players.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

mrmojo

Reaction score
Do the Rams have a bye this week, or are they just looking past their next opponent.......funny how the Cowboys bring that out in teams.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Do the Rams have a bye this week, or are they just looking past their next opponent.......funny how the Cowboys bring that out in teams.
They just played game 3 last night, so they have 10 days until their next game........against the Cowboys

The Natural

Reaction score
On a side note, I know Gurley personally. I'm best friends with his cousin. I might have to shoot him a text letting him know Zeke is gonna carve his boys up lol.
As do I, his brother is the only reason I passed my accounting final. Thats why Im not sweating the comments just normal trash talk

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Guy are over reacting on what he said. Just playing with Irving and nothing more.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Turnabout is fair play.

"It's the Rams, dude." - Adam "Pacman" Jones, 2011.

Pants

Reaction score
I have gurley in my FFL...so YEAH!

but, I take this as him being excited since he just had a great game...and michael was there...the cowboys are their next game on the 29th...so I can see his exuberance....

...now, I hope he has another great game against Dallas with two more TD's in the Cowboys 45-14 victory

see you in 9 more days G