News: NFL: Todd Gurley: 'We're gonna whoop up' on Cowboys

sbark

Reaction score
Tell you what.............C.Green is gonna have his hands full with Aaron Donald for sure.......

stiletto

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can be confident the Cowboys will crush any team at this point. We just haven't seen enough yet. Was last week an aberration or will it be the norm this season? We just don't know yet.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can be confident the Cowboys will crush any team at this point. We just haven't seen enough yet. Was last week an aberration or will it be the norm this season? We just don't know yet.

Disagree. We know there are not many defenses like the Broncos. Some teams may have a good DL but lack the DBs and LBs to cover. Or may have solid DBs but not good DL. Until it is proven Dallas's offense cannot produce week in week out, then what we know from recent history and last year, they can steamroll the opposing defense.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I don't blame him for having that confidence especially with our defense. However we will bring them back to earth.

QT

Reaction score
The guy went off last night. Hope it's a high scoring game but we pull it off.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The team that barely beat the 49ers is gonna whoop us?

Awesomeness.
They might lol.
Rams avg 35 point's in 3 games.
Over 40 in 2.
Dallas 16.5 a game high is 17 lol
They are 2~1 and would love to beat cowboys.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Ok Gurley. The Rams beat the 49ers and now they are winning the Super Bowl. He talks too much. He had a good rookie year and he sucked last year. This is good though. Everyone hating on the Cowboys right now. It's always better when people think that the Cowboys aren't that good.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I still can't figure out why the Rams are so easy to run on with those stars on the line. The Commanders just picked them apart without even passing much. 229 yards rushing by the Skins! They were only about a half yard behind their pass yardage per attempt.