News: NFL: Todd Gurley: 'We're gonna whoop up' on Cowboys

JohnnyCulbreth

Reaction score
The Rams were one horrible OPI call away from getting beat by the 49ers after being up by 15 with 6 mins to play. AFTER the Hoyer gifted them 7 to start the game. Zeke and Dallas' offense will run over their defense at home.

Side note; has Dallas ever played a team coming off a Thursday Night game when they are on MNF? Those 4 days make a huge difference, I'm sure.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So...the Rams beat two teams a combined 0-5 (and get beat by the average Commanders) and now they're in position to talk trash?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This stuff usually doesn't bother me, and I use the term bother loosely, but this call out the cowboys stuff is really getting old. fast.
I just don't want us to be thought of as a "soft" team with no guts --- sort of like what the Texas shorthorns are known for.

RS12

Reaction score
Not nearly as far fetched as it was a month ago.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If you're old enough to know what the Dallas Cowboys used to be you didn't enjoy those seasons. A one and done playoff berth would have gotten the gas face from both Landry and Jimmy. That's epic failure.
I don't know if we'll ever have those days again. Seems like a lifetime ago.

ALBIT

Reaction score
I could care less what any player says. However do not sleep on this Ram team. They are getting much better. This game is not an automatic win. Thats all im saying. Just be careful.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Side note; has Dallas ever played a team coming off a Thursday Night game when they are on MNF? Those 4 days make a huge difference, I'm sure.

Yeah, that's why it's a very tough spot for the Cowboys. We could be staring at 1-3 here.