News: NFL: Todd Gurley: 'We're gonna whoop up' on Cowboys

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
normally i would say Garrett should show it to the team anyways for "bulletin board" material

but after watching the vid, you can just tell he's not being arrogant about, just authentic, friendly banter with Mike.

media loves to conjure up narratives lol

visionary

Reaction score
So now we're getting called out by the Rams?

The niners defense is not bad and these guys put on 41 pts. Goff and gurley played very well and Goff had some deep completions

We better be ready because they are no push overs

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Anything is possible, and if this team plays bad again it wouldn't surprise me if the Rams beat them.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Rams running back Todd Gurley was feeling so good after their win that he told NFL Network analyst Michael Irvin that the Cowboys were in trouble next week when Los Angeles heads to AT&T Stadium in Dallas.

Continue reading...
With a name like tha, the lad should be more circumspect, eh, Yanks?

plasticman

Reaction score
Look at it this way. If they were playing the Patriots and he was being interviewed by a former Patriot, would he have said the same thing?

He does not respect the Cowboys and he shouldn't until they give him something to respect. A total beatdown should suffice.

ALBIT

Reaction score
Rams running back Todd Gurley was feeling so good after their win that he told NFL Network analyst Michael Irvin that the Cowboys were in trouble next week when Los Angeles heads to AT&T Stadium in Dallas.

Continue reading...

Thats an immature thing to say but Dallas better be careful. If they go into tbat game its an automatic win they will be in for a surprise. Granted the Rams have very long to go but they have improved and thay are not a push over. If Dallas does not come to play tbey will lose. We better be hu gry and by no means be too confident. The Rams will be the most improved team this year.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
So now we're getting called out by the Rams?
I laughed at your comments bro. Good stuff.. Lol..
But I have to say, it is this approach that placed us behind the 8 ball with Denver. I've seen it too many times in recent years. We believe mentally that we are better than we actually are and that translates to subpar uninspired play on the field. We have to get all 53 guys dialed into a huge dose of humility. We're not better than we actually are... If that makes any sense.. Lol

Reaction score
I laughed at your comments bro. Good stuff.. Lol..
But I have to say, it is this approach that placed us behind the 8 ball with Denver. I've seen it too many times in recent years. We believe mentally that we are better than we actually are and that translates to subpar uninspired play on the field. We have to get all 53 guys dialed into a huge dose of humility. We're not better than we actually are... If that makes any sense.. Lol
We just got beat down 42-17 and we need a dose of humility?

How arrogant are these players?