NFL Total Access Ranks the NFC East QBs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think 99

We can all laugh at Eli but he has a heck of a post season record.
No one is laughing at his record. PEople are laughing that he sucks so bad he can't even GET into the playoffs.....but his resume 10 years ago is why he's good now? That's a strange argument to make.

GMO415

Reaction score
Wentz has looked great for stretches... but has 0 playoff appearances, and hasn't played 16 games since 2016
Eli is legally dead lmao
Keenum is a career scrub

That leaves Dak #1 until Wentz can prove he's not Mister Glass. It doesn't matter how good you are if you're gone by December 11th every year.
The argument is always "when" Wenz plays he's playing at an MVP caliber QB. Well, when Dak plays he has better stats than Wentz....no one argues that.

Hadenough

Reaction score
No one is laughing at his record. PEople are laughing that he sucks so bad he can't even GET into the playoffs.....but his resume 10 years ago is why he's good now? That's a strange argument to make.
Man you Dak lovers sure are insecure. I just stated a fact that Eli has a helluva playoff record.

glimmerman

Reaction score
What’s the point of stating that? So he’s better than Wentz because of his playoff record? It’s irrelevant to the discussion.
Well sheli has had a good career, a couple rings. Beat out brady for a few. But he is pretty much finished IMO. I think it’s time for him to move on but like all competitors he isn’t ready to let it go and the franchise is still loyal to him. I think this may be his last year. When you look at wentz he is good when he can stay on the field. This year should tell a lot.

Hadenough

Reaction score
What’s the point of stating that? So he’s better than Wentz because of his playoff record? It’s irrelevant to the discussion.
Eli is part of the discussion and as we all talk about how bad he is now and he wasn't even that great during the season. When he managed to make it into the playoffs he was a totally different player that took his game to the next level. It's easy to forget that when you saying someone sucks. I'm no Eli fan by any means but I do respect his game. It's time for him to retire.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
So was this some sort of career ranking? I'll give Eli props for getting to 2 SBs, but he was never an elite QB.

I guess Wentz pretty much got the Eagles to their SB, well almost.
The "thing" with Manning is that on any given pass play he can negate 10 minute clock grinding drive the opposition had just put on him(scoreboard wise) as recent history shows we've been rolling in the dirt, belt buckle tight in fighting it out for that big W

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eli is part of the discussion and as we all talk about how bad he is now and he wasn't even that great during the season. When he managed to make it into the playoffs he was a totally different player that took his game to the next level. It's easy to forget that when you saying someone sucks. I'm no Eli fan by any means but I do respect his game. It's time for him to retire.
I guess that’s my confusion....how does saying he suck not respect his game? Witten sucks now too but that doesn’t mean he isn’t a HOF.