NFL Total Access Ranks the NFC East QBs

Techsass

Reaction score
??? Racking up stats while Zeke is steamrolling people isn't 'clutch'.

Dak with 4 minutes to go in the game:
While leading, 113 QB rating
While trailing, 58 QB rating, and statistically more likely to throw an interception than a TD.
Oh sure use that sneaky "4 minutes to go" stat. jk

Verdict

Reaction score
The arm is usually one of the last things to go on a QB. His o line does him no help either. But anyway you slice it Dak has been better these past 3 seasons in total. Eli’s escapability has also reached rock bottom.

It’s no hate. But no player beats the clock. Sooner or later they all lose the battle against Father Time.

Oh no. Witten and Lee are immune from Father Time! We are going to give both Mega Deals this year. You know, to assure that we will have their “leadership” around, on the field for another 15 years. That’s the ticket!!!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Yep

And he also said this

The CTE must really be ravaging his brain. No sane person who knows football, whether you’ve played or not, says something that blatantly ignorant.

I mean I get it. It’s the NFL Network. Shaun needs to feel relevant.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd put Keenum over Prescott.

But turn the page on him and Eli and make it....

1) God
2) Haskins
3) Jones
4) Prescott

MCMetal69

Reaction score
The guy with the best record and who hasn't missed a game the last 3 seasons is behind someone who is constantly hurt/injured and a guy who hasn't gotten his team even into the playoffs in the last 7 years outside of 2016 ?

:huh: ???????

GMO415

Reaction score
With Moore's offense producing "wide open" receivers on every snap, Dak's going to change a lot of options this season.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Hum, aren't these the same putz's that also stated that NY's RB what's his name is # 1 overall? Some stupid poll voting. Not barkley, nor Gurley can smell Zekes farts, but yet these same so called experts make these sort of claims.... who gives a damn what any of them think.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
1. Wentz
2. Eli
3. Dak
4. Keenum

* Host stated... "Given Eli's resume, he should be #1"

WTH?

Eli should be 4th on this list with where he is at in his career and play over the past few years. Wentz/Dak you can debate until the cows come home for the #1 spot. A year ago I would have gone with Wentz, who I still think is a more pure passer/pocket QB but can't ignore the impact of the injury bug with him. Dak in my opinion is the more well rounded QB of the 2.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Wentz has looked great for stretches... but has 0 playoff appearances, and hasn't played 16 games since 2016
Eli is legally dead lmao
Keenum is a career scrub

That leaves Dak #1 until Wentz can prove he's not Mister Glass. It doesn't matter how good you are if you're gone by December 11th every year.