NFL Trivia Game!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Rams also had Steven Jackson.

You are right about the Saints, they've had two 1,500+ yard rushers Duece McAllister (2003) they had 8 wins and George Rogers (1981) they had 4 wins.
Miami also only had 1 1,500+ yard rusher, Ricky Williams (2002), they only had 9 wins

That’s 4 more points. As he guessed rams incorrectly before he mentioned Saints, his saints answer didn’t count. But you got it. I’m gonna end this question now as there are more answers than i realized.

Leaderboard:

EST_1986 10
Pape 2

——————-

EST_1986

Reaction score
I work at home and I'm loving this game as a time passer!! Very fun!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
New Question, and this one is a doozy:

1. I need the name of a team. But before you can figure out the team, you must first know the player.

2. This player has never played for the team that is the answer. But they have played for more than 2 teams.

3. This player has caught many tds of over 40 yards. In fact, he's caught 40+ yard tds against 25 of the 32 teams in the NFL.

4. The team in question is the team he's played the most games against without catching a 40 yard td.

5. This player is a WR, and he's in the hall of fame. He's caught td passes from 2 of the top 5 greatest td passers of all time.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well it's obviously,,, either Sammy Baugh or Bart Starr,,,no,,,wait! ,,,it's gotta' be Red Grange huntin' down Jim Thorpe in order to settle up an old $10 bar tab,,,( I'm stumped:huh:,,,you are the Superior player in this game,I'll grant you that,,,)
o_Oo_Oo_O

Pape

Reaction score
Randy Moss? That's a crap guess, sorry.

He's looking for a team, but as far as I can tell. Moss isn't the receiver... as far as I can tell he hasn't caught 40 yard td's against 25 teams...

the thing that's glitching me up is clue 5... the top five td passers of all time are manning, brees, brady, favre and marino ... cant find a hof wr who has played with two of these guys... he could be using a different metric besides sheer volume when determining the greatest td passers of all time though...

Flamma

Reaction score
He's looking for a team, but as far as I can tell. Moss isn't the receiver... as far as I can tell he hasn't caught 40 yard td's against 25 teams...

the thing that's glitching me up is clue 5... the top five td passers of all time are manning, brees, brady, favre and marino ... cant find a hof wr who has played with two of these guys... he could be using a different metric besides sheer volume when determining the greatest td passers of all time though...

Oh that's right. I'm too busy trying to find a player. But the two top QBs are giving me a problem too.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm guessing the WR is Jerry Rice and the two QBs are Montana and Young. The team in question would be the Giants.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
2 points.

Bonus here... didn’t want to reveal it because itd make it easier but there’s actually a tie. One more team for 2 points
So basically the tie is referring to the amount of games the WR have played throughout the career against the opposing team. The question is does playoff games count?

My second guess would be the Baltimore Ravens.

Last edited:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So basically the tie is referring to the amount of games the WR have played throughout the career against the opposing team. The question is does playoff games count?

My second guess would be the Baltimore Ravens.

Will always be regular season unless specifically mentioned. Not ravens

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
* I didn’t include the teams he played for out of absence of thought, it is actually 21 teams he caught a 40+ td td against. Because of the oversight, the second team is still worth 2 points.

Last edited:

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Even though several teams gave him trouble in his career, my guess is Denver because I'm willing to bet he played them the most.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Even though several teams gave him trouble in his career, my guess is Denver because I'm willing to bet he played them the most.

That’s it, other 2 points. Played both teams 8 times, especially because he played in the AFC West. Shows how bad his time in Oakland was.

EST_1986 10
Pape 2
Bigdnlaca 2
ClappingCarrot 2

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Next question!

1. Though I am an Eagles fan and have never actively rooted for any other team, my favorite football player of all-time never played for Philly. he is the reason I got into watching football.

2. Every single player he played with or against at his position is now retired... or dead.

3. I believe he is the single most underrated player in the history of football, but you may disagree. But to support my argument, in a span of 7 years, he made first or second team all-pro... 6 times. Which means he missed out on an all-pro team one single time in 7 years.

4. This is particularly notable because hall of fame starting players at his position missed out on both first and second team spots altogether during this stretch... a combined 37 times. 37 total seasons where a hall of fame player of similar position started opening day and missed the all-pro nod (as well as runner up nod) in large part because this player existed.

Last edited: