Nfl TV map

Bigdog

Reaction score
looks like the entire country will get the Steelers/ Cowboys game. Sorry if you live in the Arizona or St. Louis area. Hos, I think hope you have Direct TV or friend that has it. Here is the link www.the506.com/NFLmaps

Bigdog

Reaction score
I apologized if the link does not work but that is where I got my information. I think the ITT people are trying to block some stuff at work. I try to get it again and it did not come up but it is there. Sorry about this.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Thank GAWD for the ticket!

Gay Cardinals..

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;2458164 said:
I don't.

:bang2:

I have a double party platter order in to Bojangles for Sunday. Your more then welcome to join me. lol

Eddie

Reaction score
We may not get the Cowboys game in NY unless they play both the Jets games and Cowboy games together.

I have a bad feeling we're going to get stuck with just the Jets game.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Eddie;2458295 said:
We may not get the Cowboys game in NY unless they play both the Jets games and Cowboy games together.

I have a bad feeling we're going to get stuck with just the Jets game.

I live in NJ and have a feeling I am going to get stuck with the Jets. I hope they show the Cowboys also.

cowboyz

Reaction score
i think this will become the highest rated regular season game ever

Nav22

Reaction score
The mother******g Bay Area does me in yet again. :mad:

San Francisco plays the Jets at the same time on CBS... so for some ******* reason, that means they can't show the Cowboys game on Fox.

I've had to watch from a sports bar far too often this year. I'm seriously going to consider Sunday Ticket next year.

SilberBlau

Reaction score
Philly-NYG(unclub), Cowboys-Steelers and Commanders-Ravens, nice. I better stock up the booze

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
ninja;2458299 said:
I live in NJ and have a feeling I am going to get stuck with the Jets. I hope they show the Cowboys also.

you will be fine as the Jets are on the road. If the Jets were at home, you wouldn't get the Cowboys.

DatNguyen59

Reaction score
Do the gray areas mean i dont get it? I live in california and am just right outside of the red area.

cmacch

Reaction score
I'm in a grey area and I have a feeling I will probably get the Jets :( :bang2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nfl_sunday_tic_logo.gif
:worthy2:

Bigdog

Reaction score
Nav22;2458307 said:
The mother******g Bay Area does me in yet again. :mad:

San Francisco plays the Jets at the same time on CBS... so for some ******* reason, that means they can't show the Cowboys game on Fox.

I've had to watch from a sports bar far too often this year. I'm seriously going to consider Sunday Ticket next year.

Fox has the game and it is on in the Bay area. 49ers are on CBS at the same time. I understand your pain as I too live in the Bay area and have been in NFL hell this year watching the Raiders and 49ers. Actually, Collin Cowherd felt bad for people who had to watch these teams this year. I guess he was visiting his sister who lives in the Bay area and had a difficult time watching the games. I thought this info will make you happy. According to the map it is on. It better be or sports bar, here i come.