NFL writer ranks Dak Prescott just outside Top 5 QBs

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Biscuits and gravy...dog...they both taste good. Should I hit some herb...I'm a Navajo, you know?

No self-respecting native from that tribe/people would call his or herself that. (Navajo)
You should know that, Earl.
:angry:
Further, why end your message in a question mark? Unconvinced of your lineage?

Reaction score
Nobody hates Dak more than "Cowboys Fans"

Nobody disrespects him more than "Cowboys Fans"

These same guys drool over Carson Wentz. Who's hurt yet again

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yeah, wait for an article that pumps your man up to call out "half the zone"

They can say, write and show any video they want.

The eyes don't lie, and numbers don't tell the whole story.

Go watch the eagles game, with the season in the line, and the worst secondary. Go ahead explain that to me. What the WRs didn't play well, the defense sucked huh? What excuses you have?

#DontpayDak
Whoo! Saucy! You just all like ribs, fallin' off the bone!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What I stated was Dak sucked against zone coverages, which is a facf. I never denied I wasn’t talking about Dak..

You brought up MM coaching the Cowboys as sons proof of Dak’s greatness. You don’t even know what your on about. Just like you did in your irrelevant dude tangent based upon my comments about Dak sucking against zone coverages, I pointed out that Garrett was the coach here and he didn’t know about offense. So Garrett can be an excuse for Dallas losing and Dak sucking, but Dak can’t be an excuse for Garrett sucking? Garrett’s opinion on Dak, even though he’s allegedly the reason Dak sucked, can’t be used that Dak sucks, because Garrett doesn’t know Jack about offense? You also used analysts as some alleged proof and I said analysts say plenty of stupid things. So your ‘subjective example’ doesn’t work.. Do you understand now?

I also said MM went out and guy Dalton and is giving Dalton plenty of reps. Dalton is throwing PLUS TWENTY times in training camp, the numbers pretty much right around Dak is generally at, just a little less.. Unheard of.. Those are the facts

I’m not angry. I’m just waiting for your proof that other QBs sucked on the level of Dak, when one skilled player was out? Or that a QB played on Quincy Carter levels of futility when Cooper wasn’t here in the “Dak-friendly” offense, the whole training camp being catered towards him. Your the one claiming I make up things, yet your the one not providing evidence.

How about you also stop pretending it’s not personal to you and you are not angry, but I am...
you spew so much BS and spin and you can't even keep up with your own bs...

your quote:

"You know what are the real facts? Dak completely SUCKED when Zeke was suspended, Cooper wasn’t here, and Smith goes out.. One player and Dak completely and utterly craps the bed despite all the talent he’s surrounded with."

by your own statement, zeke was out, smith was out...then you say one player and dak blah blah blah....

I am done with your spinning tries...bye bye

OGCowboy

Reaction score
In my book....water under the bridge. New coach....new start. Dude has all the help he needs around him. This is a prove it year for me. Prove you an elite QB that can get us to SB...after all the gum flapping, that is prove positive for me
Puro Cowboys