NFLN Coverage: Steve dennis and Sham, Irvin...more*Merge*

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
they are being interviewed by Adam Schefter on NFLN ........Brad is stomping out fires as fast as Steve Dennis came start them.....will post vid if i can find.....

basically Steve saying there are still big problems and alot of players are tired of TO and it will blow

Bard saying alot of it media driven and this happens on all teams and its because its Cowboys its such news

grp05

Reaction score
I turned it off after Dennis started naming off players that have a problem with T.O.

He also went crazy exploiting Josh Howard's marijuana incident last year. He kept making jokes about it during pregames.

For someone who's supposedly a Dallas sports supporter, he's sure quick to throw our players under the bus.

Givincer

Reaction score
grp05;2507413 said:
He also went crazy exploiting Josh Howard's marijuana incident last year. He kept making jokes about it during pregames.

Marijuana!? *gasp* :laugh2:

Anyway, I'm kind of interested to know which players were named as "sick of TO." And I'm also interested what those players have to say for themselves now that this guy has gone on television and blurted their names.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;2507417 said:
Who'd he name?

I was half paying attention to him, but I don't remember him naming anyone specific.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
grp05;2507413 said:
I turned it off after Dennis started naming off players that have a problem with T.O.

For someone who's supposedly a Dallas sports supporter, he's sure quick to throw our players under the bus.

I have never, EVER seen/heard of journalists that tear down their own team like the Dallas media.

My ultimate goal was to one day get a job covering the Cowboys. But the more I see what the Dallas media is like, the further I want to stay away.

RamziD

Reaction score
It's like you can't even get good football talk anymore on any of these channels... at least when it comes to the Cowboys.

You'd think there would be some interesting discussion about how these 2 wildcard teams matchup in the last game ever at Texas stadium, yet all you hear is more of the soap-opera reporting about the Cowboys locker room. Such a waste.

BTW, Brad Sham put midget Schefter in his place earlier in NFL network's broadcast regarding the exaggeration of all the Cowboys reporting the past 2 weeks.

bigE79

Reaction score
RamziD;2507426 said:
It's like you can't even get good football talk anymore on any of these channels... at least when it comes to the Cowboys.

You'd think there would be some interesting discussion about how these 2 wildcard teams matchup in the last game ever at Texas stadium, yet all you hear is more of the soap-opera reporting about the Cowboys locker room. Such a waste.

BTW, Brad Sham put midget Schefter in his place earlier in NFL network's broadcast regarding the exaggeration of all the Cowboys reporting the past 2 weeks.
Sham did but dennis is an *******:star:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Rack;2507423 said:
I was half paying attention to him, but I don't remember him naming anyone specific.

Yeah, he named Witten and Romo specifically.

There has been nothing this week from this team and they are simply trying to make stuff happen.

grp05

Reaction score
I'm glad Sham bad the balls to publicly blame the media for what went on last week.

timetopass

Reaction score
Wow ! actually named people. All I can figure is one day some of these guys are going to put it on there recorders or have it on there recorders when they name specific people. If its a case of sources told him then it's same old same old & just cashing in on the drama. UGH!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2507432 said:

There has been nothing this week from this team and they are simply trying to make stuff happen.

You sure? He specifically said "Romo and Witten have a problme with TO"?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2507432 said:

So basically he had nothing to add, but he wanted to make the most of his time on national TV.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Michael Irvin coming up after the next commercial break. Y'all know he wasn't gonna miss the festivities.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;2507448 said:
So basically he had nothing to add, but he wanted to make the most of his time on national TV.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw him talking.

"Seems he just wants to be controversial so he can get a BSPN job like the rest of the hacks"

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2507425 said:
I have never, EVER seen/heard of journalists that tear down their own team like the Dallas media.

My ultimate goal was to one day get a job covering the Cowboys. But the more I see what the Dallas media is like, the further I want to stay away.

I think it happens everywhere, but not to the extent that it does in Dallas. The Washington sports media isn't half as hard on the Skins, and look at that organization.

Good luck with your goals.

RamziD;2507426 said:

Good post.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rack;2507465 said:
When he was walking up to the stage, it sounded like Marshall didn't think his mic was on. It was in a playful, joking manner, but I'm almost positive it's what he said. I listened to it several times.