NFLN Coverage: Steve dennis and Sham, Irvin...more*Merge*

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
My god I love Michael Irvin.

When he was walking up to the stage, it sounded like Marshall didn't think his mic was on. It was in a playful, joking manner, but I'm almost positive it's what he said. I listened to it several times.

I had my tv Muted but it's recording, I'll have to rewind and check it out.

RamziD

Reaction score
Why speculate on who made which comment when you don't know the facts? Unless, of course, you are purposefully trying to create more controversy (which is what Dennis seemed to be doing).

The correct answer from Steve Dennis should have been, "We don't know for sure who made anonymous comments to Ed Werder last week, so I'm not going to speculate on national TV".

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Seriously, the NFL Network needs to get Irvin on their show. I can see him and Sapp having some great chemistry in front of the camera.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;2507487 said:
Seriously, the NFL Network needs to get Irvin on their show. I can see him and Sapp having some great chemistry in front of the camera.
When he's on camera, I become an Irvin stan (stalker fan). He just has that charisma. Sapp is still hit and miss with me. Tho I like him more often than not.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2507494 said:
When he's on camera, I become an Irvin stan (stalker fan). He just has that charisma. Sapp is still hit and miss with me. Tho I like him more often than not.
Indeed. The guy's a blast to watch. The bit about him scanning TO's kitchen was hilarious.

RamziD

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2507494 said:

Have always been an Irvin fan, on the field an in the booth.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
grp05;2507413 said:
I turned it off after Dennis started naming off players that have a problem with T.O.

Exactly what I did. Hopefully enough people did that they correspond the dip in ratings to his speaking. :D

rathalarge

Reaction score
Dennis is a chump! Glad to see Sham and Irvin set things straight. Rich Eisen and Adam Schefter belong with the ESPN cast!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Rack;2507487 said:

Agreed.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
rathalarge;2507510 said:
Dennis is a chump! Glad to see Sham and Irvin set things straight. Rich Eisen and Adam Schefter belong with the ESPN cast!

Irvin just called Eisen...Ed Werder!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
theogt;2507452 said:
Did Marshall just call Irvin a "bit**?"
I think it was Sterling Sharpe, and he said it twice...he definately didn't think his mic was on...:laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who wins the dance off between Sapp and Emmitt?

Gotta go with Emmitt. At least he won the competition.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
tomson75;2507547 said:
lmao....has Emmitt been to finishing school lately?
I almost never watch him, but I've read that he's vastly improved.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
theogt;2507552 said:

Oh wow its night and day. He has a miscue every now and the, but he does a pretty good job now.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
theogt;2507552 said:

Not!

I wonder if he keep all the mics that he speaks into? You know, it is Emmitt!

:eek::

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;2507432 said:
Yeah, he named Witten and Romo specifically.

There has been nothing this week from this team and they are simply trying to make stuff happen.

After the SF game, Romo was publicly saying post-game that he wouldn't take any WR in the league over TO. If he's gotten tired of him, it must have happened awfully fast. I can't imagine the fallout from the Pit game being the problem. Romo's been pretty open about the fact that he didn't play well in that game.