Video: NFLN: How will Cowboys improve Roster if they lose Murray

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I want an intimidating running back like Demarco. People talk about our Oline, but Demarco is physical. That's why we went into Seattle and won.

Then you want Gurley, more Lynch like, power with speed!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I want an intimidating running back like Demarco. People talk about our Oline, but Demarco is physical. That's why we went into Seattle and won.

Yeah, Murray won that game all by his bad self! smh!

Learn the game!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
what makes everyone think this home dude Gurley is going to fall to us? I don't get it.

Because at #27 that is where most project him being available, primarily due to him coming off an injury.

There is no certitude, the two backs probably going in the first are Gordon and Gurley.

Many project Gordon going first because he is healthy, Gurley is a top ten talent but his injury will drop him slightly because he will not be ready until the start of the season.

Gordon has home run ability on any given play, Gurley has a rare combo of power and speed both players would be a great addition especially considering our line.

Aven8

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if some of you all ever watch pro football. There is so much more to being a RB at THIS level than how fast you run. The mental grind is tremendous. The physical grind is tremendous. Being able to pick up the blitz is tremendous. Getting your body ready to play week after week is tremendous. And at this level...you are not twice the size of the guys trying to tackle. I'm not saying DeMarco Murray was the second coming of Emmit Smith....but I do not we thought enough of him to give him 500 touches last year...and I will watch with great interest what rookie they plan to deploy...that can step in...and deliver...with what little time we have left with Romo!

Oh come on! gurley and the Wisconsin RB are guaranteed to be there at #27.
Damn I cannot imagine how awesome he would be behind our OL.
Yeah, Murray won that game all by his bad self! smh!

Learn the game!

Good grief do you really thought I meant he won the game? But he was physical, especially when he ran over Sherman for the TD!

Lighten up Francis.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Oh come on! gurley and the Wisconsin RB are guaranteed to be there at #27.

Good grief do you really thought I meant he won the game? But he was physical, especially when he ran over Sherman for the TD!

Lighten up Francis.

Was that one run that won the game?

Aven8

Reaction score
Was that one run that won the game?

Actually the defense won that game IMO, by not allowing Beast or Russell do anything.

However, I think we sent a message to the rest of the league when we ran all over there D and at there house

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Actually the defense won that game IMO, by not allowing Beast or Russell do anything.

However, I think we sent a message to the rest of the league when we ran all over there D and at there house

That is true, dog. But, this probowl oline had a lot to do with all that. Now, not saying that any other back would have done that, but, I believe Murray is going to find out just how important his oline was for his success.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Cowboys were among a handful of teams that Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon spoke with at last week’s scouting combine in Indianapolis. And he has a close relationship with Jerry Jones.

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...says-cowboys-should-keep-demarco-murray.html/

How he has a close relationship with Jerry I do not know

spook930

Reaction score
One of the too 3 gotta fall to us.... Just a matter of if we pull that trigger. Something tells me they're gonna get cuet and bank on their second or third rated RB still being on the board in the later rounds.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
The Cowboys were among a handful of teams that Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon spoke with at last week’s scouting combine in Indianapolis. And he has a close relationship with Jerry Jones.

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...says-cowboys-should-keep-demarco-murray.html/

How he has a close relationship with Jerry I do not know

He told Jerry to re-sign Demarco. Not joking.