Video: NFLN Peter Schrager: 'I would not be surprised' if Dak won MVP in 2020

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's not that people don't think he's solid or not. It's paying the guy an enormous amount of your salary cap space. It's been proven that a very highly paid QB is near impossible to build a good enough team to make it a super bowl winner.
I say pay him. There’s nothing out there we have for a better option not to mention I think he’s worth it. Salary cap has never been an issue for this franchise not in the 50 years I’ve been watching. I’ve never seen a quality quarterback getting top money Destroying a team. Just bad management destroying the team

Qcard

Reaction score

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
You’re talking about the NFL. Yes we definitely care it’s more than football it’s a way of life. Just like the military. I guess some of us are more committed
Football is entertaining.

Not life and death..

Hope it gets better.

Prepared for anything to happen as of now.

Peace out.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many games throughout his career we could have won . Only if the defense had to stop the other team from scoring last. The kid is a winner
Yes, for example, those 12 points the Saints scored and those 14 points the Pats scored were insurmountable....:banghead:

P.S. Remember those Colts who shut us out in 2018? Guess it was the defense's fault again in that one????

DandyDon52

Reaction score
so this guys thinks dak is mvp material and many dallas fans say he is a bus driver to bum to ok but not elite !
opinions of dak are crazy and all over the spectrum lol
he is bad a bum ok good very good top five top ten and now with mvp that would mean elite !
i have never seen a player with so many differing opinions about him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not so sure we see such a big running game any more. I would love for us to run it until they can stop it.
me too especially if it is working well early
that is on playcallers who like to mix it up and they just like to pass
the thought of just run run run run seems to be something they cannot grasp

glimmerman

Reaction score
me too especially if it is working well early
that is on playcallers who like to mix it up and they just like to pass
the thought of just run run run run seems to be something they cannot grasp
Maybe MM will learn during the season. I don’t think he has had a running game like this before. It makes Daks job so much easier. And MM likes to use play action I hope. I saw he likes using his TE. Or maybe it was up to rogers... We will see.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, for example, those 12 points the Saints scored and those 14 points the Pats scored were insurmountable....:banghead:

P.S. Remember those Colts who shut us out in 2018? Guess it was the defense's fault again in that one????
I don’t think anybody pays attention to any longer

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Football is entertaining.

Not life and death..

Hope it gets better.

Prepared for anything to happen as of now.

Peace out.
Not life and death obviously. But it is a way of life. The integrity the culture the teammates. I could go on but

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Do you understand with the scoring last means. It means your ahead and all the defense has to do is make a stop and we win. Your reading comprehension is getting as bad as your judgment of our quarterback

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Not life and death obviously. But it is a way of life. The integrity the culture the teammates. I could go on but
Yeah..

Right now we are all working too hard to keep our interest fed.

I frankly have tired of all the sideways talk about players, teams and doctors and pandemics.

Did the Roman's have these problems while Nero watched Rome burn?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah..

Right now we are all working too hard to keep our interest fed.

I frankly have tired of all the sideways talk about players, teams and doctors and pandemics.

Did the Roman's have these problems while Nero watched Rome burn?
Some people like discussing things to death. Someone may want to make one or two points. Whatever fits you

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
for him to be considered man, he’d have to do so many things and be the difference in comebacks with his arm and legs to show he can even be in the conversation so many media people against him.
He was in the conversation last season for half the season or so. Clearly Jackson was in first and it wasn't close but Dak has been in top 5-10 in MVP conversation twice in his career.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
He was in the conversation last season for half the season or so. Clearly Jackson was in first and it wasn't close but Dak has been in top 5-10 in MVP conversation twice in his career.

well yeah but I’m sure the NFL would go with a RB over Dak lol, I just hope he brings in a MVP to shut people up & of course that being we sign him long term now cause if he gets it without a long term deal, forget it.$+++