NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
no, the courts aren't looking at guilt or innocence. they are looking at fair process.
most opinions I have heard/read/seen (outside of Cowboy fans) believe Elliott is likely guilty of some sort of violence, but agree it is not provable in a court of law.

If they agree that the credible evidence portion of the CBA can be reviewed then you would be wrong.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'm not a lawyer but I think the NFL proved the NFLPA's case for filing "early" by their actions Tuesday

The NFL was going to have Henderson wait to issue his award until as late in the week as possible and then still suspend EE for Week One

But the Judge wasn't having it and made them commit to postponing the suspension to Week 2..... all of a sudden Henderson announces his decision AND keeps it at 6 games

I hope this Judge stays strong and keeps it in Texas and grants the full injunction

HanD

Reaction score
It may not be right but it is perfectly legal and it is the tactic the NFL used to defeat the NFLPA in the Brady case.

And so far what the nflpa is doing is also perfectly legal and out maneuvering the nfl art their own crooked games...

drawandstrike

Reaction score
I'm not a lawyer but I think the NFL proved the NFLPA's case for filing "early" by their actions Tuesday

The NFL was going to have Henderson wait to issue his award until as late in the week as possible and then still suspend EE for Week One

But the Judge wasn't having it and made them commit to postponing the suspension to Week 2..... all of a sudden Henderson announces his decision AND keeps it at 6 games

I hope this Judge stays strong and keeps it in Texas and grants the full injunction

This is an experienced judge who knows what it looks like when 1 of the parties is arguing and acting in bad faith.