NFLs most dominating defender...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2446126 said:
:rolleyes:

Just keep being an idiotic homer. Me, i'll watch all the games and not automatically call a Cowboy the best. That's called being objective (I have to explain this to you since the concept clearly something you know nothing about)
Get off your high horse.

Ware has had more sacks and tackles than Tuck this year and has beenmore consistent week in and week out.

Don't act as if it's clear cut that Tuck has been better than Ware because that's hardly the case.

Section446

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2446126 said:

Just keep being an idiotic homer. Me, i'll watch all the games and not automatically call a Cowboy the best. That's called being objective (I have to explain this to you since the concept clearly something you know nothing about)
I watch every single game in the NFL every single week without fail and it's a challenge to find a better defender in the National Football League. Sounds like someone is a bit bitter.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
wow, justin tuck isn't anywhere even close to Ware's league and i'm one of the most objective cowboys fans you'll ever find

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2446126 said:

and you just keep being a dope

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Rampage;2445109 said:
the man is a freak and I am proud to own his Jersey.

High five!

It's the only jersey I currently own...besides a really old and worn Aikman jersey and another really old and worn Emmitt jersey...but they're retired.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2446126 said:

Ware's responsibilities differ drastically than Tuck's responsibilities.