Nick Bosa "We Put The Blueprint Out There. Hopefully The Cowboys Watch The Tape."

Carson

Reaction score
I bet you anything their gameplan changes. They also have Goedart back to do damage.

Niners contained Hurts, played great coverage and forced him to hold the ball.

They will 100% come out and attack quick short passes, screens, slants, ins etc

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve never been a Hurts fan and I’m as surprised as anyone at the success he has had in the NFL. That said most teams ,including the cowboys , do not have the defensive talent that SF can put on the field. What they can do is an anomaly in this league. It is not hard to recall that they also made Dak look like a scrub and he’s having an MVP year.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Is it the same blueprint they used against Dak?
Not at all. Vs us they used heavy press to slow our WRs down at the line, and at that point we weren't motioning pre snap as much as we are now with Ceedee especially. Vs Hurts it seems like they just kept 8 people back to clog up all the zones which I'm guessing the Eagles & Hurts didn't gameplan for, and things went bad quick when the defence couldn't stop the TDs.

"Found Out" is such a stupid statement, as if Hurts was an MVP candidate only because he can squat 600 lbs, not his arm and brains.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I bet you anything their gameplan changes. They also have Goedart back to do damage.

Niners contained Hurts, played great coverage and forced him to hold the ball.

They will 100% come out and attack quick short passes, screens, slants, ins etc
So?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Wow, so he's smarter than DQ? Interesting.......NOT
Maybe. I always noticed Micah rushing up field to "nowhere" why Jaylon gashed on key 3rd downs for runs. I always wondered they didn't try to contain him and let him beat you from the pocket. Jaylen does not get the ball out on time and on schedule. If you ask me, that is the GREATEST improvement in Dak post-SF. Yes, unscripted plays will always be needed, but they shouldn't fuel your offense the way it does with Philly in their pass game. Make him a conventional passer and he is going go backwards.