Nick Bosa "We Put The Blueprint Out There. Hopefully The Cowboys Watch The Tape."

Cowboyny

Reaction score
We cant put pressure with 4 against Philly
We are not disciplined
We are not physical
We dont tackle well

Besides that we can copy this blueprint
The 49ers rarely pressured Hurts most of the game, they just rushed 4 and made sure he had no rushing lanes. Hurts struggled throwing into tight windows like most qb’s in this league. Many killed Dak last yr, but this was the same year hung that happened.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
We cant put pressure with 4 against Philly
We are not disciplined
We are not physical
We dont tackle well

Besides that we can copy this blueprint
Damn...you're like me. I'm giving this defense the side-eye. Yes, Dak didn't still have magic down the stretch against Philly, but our D let up back to back long TD drives against Philadelphia and Seattle... before/after halftime...no bueno.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
We don't need SF game plan, the Cowboys did just fine when we played Philly. Eagles had the greatest luck and some bad Ref calls that kept drives alive for them. Can't see them having that kind of luck on Sunday once again.

visionary

Reaction score
The 49ers rarely pressured Hurts most of the game, they just rushed 4 and made sure he had no rushing lanes. Hurts struggled throwing into tight windows like most qb’s in this league. Many killed Dak last yr, but this was the same year hung that happened.
Problem is they pressured him ‘enough’ and stopped the run with those 4 and covered on the back end enough

If Smith found easy throwing lanes i doubt Hurts will have much difficulty

We lack discipline on defense

Zman5

Reaction score
I've been saying for awhile, Hurts is basically a one read QB. If his first read isn't open, he bails and runs around and makes plays either by running or playing backyard football. He is really bad at going through his progressions and will miss many open receivers. All the people(Warner, Sullivan, etc.) who broke down his film this week basically said this also.

What makes him look better than he actually is as a QB is, he is a good at throwing 50/50 balls and he has great receivers that will make plays for him when he chucks the ball up near them. And as everyone knows, he is a good runner.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Problem is they pressured him ‘enough’ and stopped the run with those 4 and covered on the back end enough

If Smith found easy throwing lanes i doubt Hurts will have much difficulty

We lack discipline on defense
Hurts had a ton of time to throw, but with extra men in coverage was very difficult. They were able to stop the run with two high safeties. The cowboys just aren’t as good against the run and run way two many twists and stunts that open huge holes to run through

Sydla

Reaction score
49ers used a mush rush instead of just running like crazed dogs after Hurts.

We can rush the passer but can be undisciplined doing it. Will be curious if we try to keep him in pocket instead of letting him attack holes in our pass rush lanes with his legs.

Praxit

Reaction score
We did good last time vs Beags.

But yeah, Bosa has some good tibits.
Im sure DQ saw some that watching the game as well

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I bet you anything their gameplan changes. They also have Goedart back to do damage.

Niners contained Hurts, played great coverage and forced him to hold the ball.

They will 100% come out and attack quick short passes, screens, slants, ins etc
I finally got around to watching some of those YouTube QB analysis vids on Hurts' performance and it was PAINFULLY obvious how little he trusted the backup TE compared to Goedert.

Carson

Reaction score
I finally got around to watching some of those YouTube QB analysis vids on Hurts' performance and it was PAINFULLY obvious how little he trusted the backup TE compared to Goedert.
Agreed. He’s a force on those 3rd and 4th downs. Massive upgrade

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The biggest issue with the Dallas DL is not allowing the DE to lose contain on every play. Take away their ability to run, watch for screens.