Nick Eatman

rambo2

Reaction score
Nick Eatman said on the Break show that he had never heard of any of the draft picks after Parsons. How in the world can this guy cover the team at Dallascowboys.com? He is so lazy that he doesn't even educate himself to learn something about top players in the draft like Joesph and Cox. Unbelievable.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Nick Eatman said on the Break show that he had never heard of any of the draft picks after Parsons. How in the world can this guy cover the team at Dallascowboys.com? He is so lazy that he doesn't even educate himself to learn something about top players in the draft like Joesph and Cox. Unbelievable.
clown...i can understand some but come on

HungryLion

Reaction score
I mean. It’s not really Nick Eatman’s role to be honest. That’s what all the guys on the draft show focus on.

I get that he should know more. But he ain’t the person I’m looking to, if I want information on the newly drafted players.

rambo2

Reaction score
I mean. It’s not really Nick Eatman’s role to be honest. That’s what all the guys on the draft show focus on.

I get that he should know more. But he ain’t the person I’m looking to, if I want information on the newly drafted players.
Then why is he making comments about the picks. He has badmouthed the Joesph pick since they made the pick. We have an ignorant person making comments about the picks.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Then why is he making comments about the picks. He has badmouthed the Joesph pick since they made the pick. We have an ignorant person making comments about the picks.

Lol ok. I honestly couldn’t care less if Eastman bad mouths a pick or not.

I just find it an odd thing to get worked up about. He is one of the people on the podcasts I take least seriously. Especially when it comes to decision making about the team.

he is more so just a bear reporter type that I am looking to for information. Not caring about his opinion.

John813

Reaction score
Is he being honest or just trying to stir the pot?

I rather have someone who is being honest rather than another Baghdad Mickey of *** kissing the team on everything they do.

Majic

Reaction score
I like Nick, considering it is an 'in-house' podcast he has never been afraid to say what the thinks. Quite a funny guy as well

waving monkey

Reaction score
thats pretty sad really for the managing writer for Dallas Cowboys.Com

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not impressed with Eatman or that idiot Helman.

rambo2

Reaction score
thats pretty sad really for the managing writer for Dallas Cowboys.Com
The Draft Show is excellent, but very disappointed in The Break. Helman had to tell Eatman that Joesph is a first round talent. You would think that a guy that works for the website would do a little bit of research to prepare himself.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Are we going to do this again? We already did it in the Fan Zone. It's not his job to cover college football. I know exactly what he was talking about.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Draft Show is excellent, but very disappointed in The Break. Helman had to tell Eatman that Joesph is a first round talent. You would think that a guy that works for the website would do a little bit of research to prepare himself.
Eatman isn't on the Draft Show and not everyone cares about college football. :rolleyes:

rambo2

Reaction score
Eatman isn't on the Draft Show and not everyone cares about college football. :rolleyes:
I know that he isn't on the Draft Show. I didn't say that he was. He is on the Break. The problem is that they had him saying things about the draft on the Break and he is totally ignorant about the players because he was too lazy to prepare himself before the draft when he could have easily done so if he was actually interested in learning.

rambo2

Reaction score
Are we going to do this again? We already did it in the Fan Zone. It's not his job to cover college football. I know exactly what he was talking about.
He trashed their 2nd round pick and then was stupid enough to admit that he didn't know anything about the players, So, I say fire *** and hire somebody that is actually interested in the players that are going to become Cowboys.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I know that he isn't on the Draft Show. I didn't say that he was. He is on the Break. The problem is that they had him saying things about the draft on the Break and he is totally ignorant about the players because he was too lazy to prepare himself before the draft when he could have easily done so if he was actually interested in learning.
:facepalm: They had him saying things about the draft? Who is "they". It's not his job to comment on the draft, he's not a draft guy. Too lazy? No, it's not his job to comment on the draft. LOL

stiletto

Reaction score
A lot of guys aren't scout commentators, beyond the top 25-30 draft picks unless they are big College Football guys, I don't blame them. Guys like Cavanaugh or Voch Lombardi do a lot of work on the players. Even Cavanaugh hadn't studied our 3rd round pick (Wright). He had to go look at him, wasn't even on his radar of top 5 rounds. There are a lot of dudes to cover. Not Eatman's job.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He trashed their 2nd round pick and then was stupid enough to admit that he didn't know anything about the players, So, I say fire *** and hire somebody that is actually interested in the players that are going to become Cowboys.
Heil Hitler! You bad arse. LOL :p