Nick Sirianni quickly becoming the most unlikeable coach in the NFL

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There are some coaches who NFL fans and players will respect or like, even if he doesn't coach for their team. And then there is Nick Sirianni whose antics are making him unlikeable to many who aren't Eagles fans. And he is going to be one of the main reasons for why NFL fans are going to start cheering against the Eagles/

mahoneybill

Reaction score
In Philly terminology he’s a “ real tool”

Born and raised in Philly but lifelong Dallas fan

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
He’s a very good coach but he acts like a tool. I wish he’d act more professional and not make it about himself but he’s someone that wears his emotions on his sleeve, Fortunately Hurts is the adult in the room.

ESisback

Reaction score
Hopefully the idiot ruins them. Fans will keep goading him, he’ll keep reacting, and his detractors will grow. My question is this: is there a point when people’s dislike affects league tolerance? Will they “watch them more closely”? Will we see fewer flags in their favor? No more wins like Miami?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He’s a very good coach but he acts like a tool. I wish he’d act more professional and not make it about himself but he’s someone that wears his emotions on his sleeve, Fortunately Hurts is the adult in the room.

When Jalen Hurts had to stop him in the middle of one of his immature antics.

Cydios

Reaction score
Coaches always move on, but no team will hire him because he burns bridges

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There are some coaches who NFL fans and players will respect or like, even if he doesn't coach for their team. And then there is Nick Sirianni whose antics are making him unlikeable to many who aren't Eagles fans. And he is going to be one of the main reasons for why NFL fans are going to start cheering against the Eagles/

What a tool. Try to imagine Tom Landry doing that. I have a really good imagination, but I just can't get any farther than picturing Tom casually looking up at the the fans.