Nick Sirianni quickly becoming the most unlikeable coach in the NFL

John813

Reaction score
I would have a shade more respect if that is genuine and not some stupid act for the cameras.

Dude has an ego but he's winning. Sure once he goes .500 or worse it'll get stale quick in Philly.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like we are going to like any Eagles coach. Common. People hated Belechek too when he was winning. I can’t wait for MM to be most unlikable coach in the NFL.

ESisback

Reaction score
Like we are going to like any Eagles coach. Common. People hated Belechek too when he was winning. I can’t wait for MM to be most unlikable coach in the NFL.
That’ll never happen. His biggest offense? He’s the COWBOYS coach! Second? He’s fat. But he’s not a ****** like Sirianni.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
In Philly terminology he’s a “ real tool”

Born and raised in Philly but lifelong Dallas fan
That's it, go ahead and run your mouth. Coming soon, the 49ers just might have something to say about it. We shall see soon.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
He'll get away with behaving like a ******-bag as long as his team keeps winning. Problem is, most teams don't stay on top forever. When his team is 4 and 10 and he acts like a maggot brain, he'll be in for it.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Chiefs fans like so what you won in the regular season, we have the ring :lmao:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
When Frank Reich was canned at Indy, Sirianni found it necessary to exhibit his displeasure with the firing at one of his Eagles press briefings. Guess he will get a redo on that one.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
He might be an *** but is doing something right. It amazes me how the Eagles make good hires, have extremely short rebuilds and are right back into major contenders.

JustChip

Reaction score
Wow, what childish antics.

That's a HC ???
He’s in the same vain as the Lions coach that chased down the 49ers Harbaugh after the Lions got their derrieres kicked. But Siriani’s team cashes his checks.