Nickname for Cooper Rush?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ginger Spice or Fraggle Rock....not sure why I thought of fraggle rock but it seems to fit.

Part of me likes him for his play and his young beard...part of me distrusts him being a ginger...gingers are evil just like that psychopath coach with those crazy looks he gives sometimes.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
crush20logo.jpg

He should get rid of the odd number 7 though. No Cowboys QB with odd number won. He better switch to an even number. Multiples of 4 preferably

:cool:

eyedoc

Reaction score
With the Cooper Rush hype peaking, I thought maybe it's time for a nickname. His name lends itself to a ton of nicknames, I had been calling him Adrenaline Rush and I just named one of my FF teams Cooper's Super Troopers. I've been thinking about it and with him being a ginger and Rush being one of my fav bands, I wanted to coin the nickname "Red Barchetta".
Great song and I could come up with a cool new sig.

Let's hear some other suggestions for our new QB2!

cMsfxeL.jpg
Gold Rush

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
And how do you see that happening in this case? This would be different if Dak were 34 and not 24.

I see it as a blessing. If it turns out we have two capable starting QBs on the roster, then that makes us better than a bunch of other teams, that don't have that luxury, or depth at that position. That's something to be excited about.

I certainly hope his services would never be needed, but if something did happen to Dak?

Last edited: