Nickname for Cooper Rush?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I think it was an 82 or 83( it had the bobbed off trunk/ elegante') I bought a wife one,,
,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:,,, Sheese! She was styling,,, I never hardly got to drive it,,, double hilarious, if I ain't ' FOLLOWING' you b-4!,,, I am NOW,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

That was the Seville.
These were the hot ones in the 80s.
Now, I say hot because..... in New York they were going into your driveway and stealing the bumpers. You would hear them in the middle of the night. We chased a few away. Went back to the car and then had half the bolts off. Almost got my bumper. Lol

Seville
184737.jpg

Eldorado

21578120007_large.jpg

Coupe Deville

(The backseat was like a couch)

21578120007_large.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That was the Seville.
These were the hot ones in the 80s.
Now, I say hot because..... in New York they were going into your driveway and stealing the bumpers. You would hear them in the middle of the night. We chased a few away. Went back to the car and then had half the bolts off. Almost got my bumper. Lol

Seville
184737.jpg

Eldorado

21578120007_large.jpg

Coupe Deville

(The backseat was like a couch)

21578120007_large.jpg
Yeppers! My Friend , that first picture is the one and almost the same color, it had a moon roof ,well me and her got to drinking and tooling down the desert roads , and I'd just bought a little Beretta model 21A at a yard sale that day and stood up to test it out at a mobile 40 mph( you know? Practice makes perfect,,, regardless) and that little thing ripped off full auto on me,,,man alive little 22 hulls rained down on the ol' lady driving, she bout ****,hell? I bout ****,,,, some one had squeezed the trigger on that thing With the safety on at one time and it bent that side trigger transfer bar in a bow just enough for it to make that happen, needless to say I stashed it in the trunk under the spare tire till I got home to strip it down and rectify that 10 year stretch,,,,lolo_O

Pants

Reaction score
I dunno, but I think I will call him "COOP, screw you Mara"

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
With the Cooper Rush hype peaking, I thought maybe it's time for a nickname. His name lends itself to a ton of nicknames, I had been calling him Adrenaline Rush and I just named one of my FF teams Cooper's Super Troopers. I've been thinking about it and with him being a ginger and Rush being one of my fav bands, I wanted to coin the nickname "Red Barchetta".
Great song and I could come up with a cool new sig.

Let's hear some other suggestions for our new QB2!

cMsfxeL.jpg
Ginger