Nine Days in October

T-RO

Reaction score
BonfireImageV1.jpg

As has been foretold: This season, the heat isn't just from the players, nor just on the field.

A bonfire is coming. Here. Soon.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Three coaches in focus
Two games in question

We watch the facts
And write our own fiction

9 Days in October
Umm, ok. CZ doesn’t really facilitate this type of thing, but knock yourself out.

I hope you get folks to toss “logs on the bonfire” for whatever this is.

T-RO

Reaction score
CZ doesn’t really facilitate this type of thing
This thread isn't what you think it is, which is 100% understandable, as I'm being playfully elusive.

This is primarily a prologue for a coming October thread about two real 2023 Cowboy games which will be pivotal for the season--both games incredibly relevant to a lot of our fiery debates here at CZ over the past couple of years. (We all watch the same games but come up with wildly different narratives about what's really going on.)

It will likely be the most interesting 9 days of Cowboys football in years.

We are in a dead week before football starts, so I took the lull as motivation to tease some season narratives.

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
BonfireImageV1.jpg

As has been foretold: This season, the heat isn't just from the players, nor just on the field.

I'm going to guess this has something to do with the back to back games vs the Chargers and 49er...and some tie in to kellen Moore returning along with trying to get the 49ers monkey off our back with thr 2 games in that 9 day period

Jipper

Reaction score
This thread isn't what you think it is, which is 100% understandable, as I'm being playfully elusive.

This is primarily a prologue for a coming October thread about two real 2023 Cowboy games which will be pivotal for the season--both games incredibly relevant to a lot of our fiery debates here at CZ over the past couple of years. (We all watch the same games but come up with wildly different narratives about what's really going on.)

We are in a dead week before football starts, so I took the lull as motivation to tease some season narratives.
It's a fun thread and a welcome one instead of the typical we see!

T-RO

Reaction score
I'm going to guess this has something to do with the back to back games vs the Chargers and 49er...and some tie in to kellen Moore returning along with trying to get the 49ers monkey off our back with thr 2 games in that 9 day period
You are wise beyond years, Sir Jipper.

But that only begins the adventure...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The mascot costume will be burned in a funeral pyre. Cowboys fans will celebrate for nine days afterwards. The event will forever be known as The Day Rowdy Was On Fire!

Alicia Keys will be the guest entertainer, singing her smash hit: Rowdy Was On Fire!

T-RO

Reaction score
I concede this warm-up thread--and especially the one in October--might fuel a particular impulse.

Melisandre may appear. And Death Stars too!

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Stop playing mind games and just say which games you are talking about. Sheesh

Kwyn

Reaction score

Sounds like fun

Xelda

Reaction score
BonfireImageV1.jpg

It's going to take the full nine days to burn the Jerry Jones GM mistakes. Probably 2 to 3 days for the Jason Garrett stuff alone. But hey, it's a process.

T-RO

Reaction score
I'm not going to invest any effort in posting anything good on this forum anymore. Nothing special or anything that takes work or creativity. No sharing from my database or insights that provides.

Moving this this thread to the drama forum (the ghetto)? The mods have every right and privilege, which I respect. But wow... Sometimes football features drama and having a little fun with it... I guess we can't have that!

Henceforth when posting I'm just going to fart out the first thing that comes to my mind. Zero-effort posts.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm not going to invest any effort in posting anything good on this forum anymore. Nothing special or anything that takes work or creativity. No sharing from my database or insights that provides.

Moving this this thread to the drama forum (the ghetto)? The mods have every right and privilege, which I respect. But wow... Sometimes football features drama and having a little fun with it... I guess we can't have that!

Henceforth when posting I'm just going to fart out the first thing that comes to my mind. Zero-effort posts.
Do not allow a few knuckleheads to ruin your fun.
Post what you want whenever you want to.
It's just a message board.