Nine Days in October

Xelda

Reaction score
I'm not going to invest any effort in posting anything good on this forum anymore. Nothing special or anything that takes work or creativity. No sharing from my database or insights that provides.

Moving this this thread to the drama forum (the ghetto)? The mods have every right and privilege, which I respect. But wow... Sometimes football features drama and having a little fun with it... I guess we can't have that!

Henceforth when posting I'm just going to fart out the first thing that comes to my mind. Zero-effort posts.
I apologize if I upset you, T-RO. That picture opened up so many possibilities that I pounced. I'll be more careful in the future.

T-RO

Reaction score
I apologize if I upset you, T-RO. That picture opened up so many possibilities that I pounced. I'll be more careful in the future.
You didn't upset me at all, bro. Upset this thread got pushed to the 'drama zone' (where no one reads) when I don't think people even yet knew what it was about.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
You didn't upset me at all, bro. Upset this thread got pushed to the 'drama zone' (where no one reads) when I don't think people even yet knew what it was about.
ROFL @ The Drama Zone. :laugh: :laugh: