FEATURED Niners vs Chiefs Super Bowl LIV thread

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Media boosted up Mahomes on this godlike level and they are about to kill him this week. His 2nd year starting. He's still ahead of the curve. There was a time as a 3 year pro you were still on the bench. He's made it to the Super Bowl in his 2nd year starting. But the "experts" will talk about him choking........crazy how this works.

Or he ends up being Marino 2.0, greatest QB of his day but........... never won a Super Bowl

HungryLion

Reaction score
Mahomes was a big reason why they're in this game. Dak is a big reason why we're not. I think we can agree that's simple enough to understand...LOL

The cowboys defense and special teams are a far bigger reason they aren’t in this game. Just to be realistic.

Of course Mahomes is better. But let’s be realistic

J817

Reaction score
Looks like I have to change the channel immediately after the game. Thanks for the heads up FOX.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
KC needs a big play TD but the 49ers won't allow it. Bend But Don't Break mode now...Marinelli is loving this

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Oh, is that so?

Tell me, which team has been in the Super Bowl twice and who hasn't gotten out of the divisional round in the past 10 years?

You can call it whatever you want but at some point you have to look at the greater good of the team and the future rather than a pat on the back to end the season.

Let's see just who those 5 picks cost us each round.

Why not shoot for 0-16? Or just tank at the first sign of adversity. Brilliant...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Garoppollo sucks hard. Good thing the 49ers defense is legit.

He really doesn't. He averaged more yards per completion than Mahomes this season and completed 69% of his passes, also better than Mahomes.

They swirled down the toilet bowl when he got hurt last season.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Ours just clapped.

giphy.gif

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Mahomes was a big reason why they're in this game. Dak is a big reason why we're not. I think we can agree that's simple enough to understand...LOL

The D and Cooper disappearing vs elite CB's, is a bigger reason. Dak was playing with a bad shoulder end of season.