FEATURED Niners vs Chiefs Super Bowl LIV thread

Mr_437

Reaction score
KC gotta build a run game in the off-season win or lose.

zerofill

Reaction score
You do.

Mahomes is amazing. Incredible.

yet even he can’t do it alone.

I hate the trope about QB’s carrying teams to anything by themselves.

I also hate when people blame everything on the QB when the cowboys defense and special teams have mostly stunk for a decade.
I think Mahomes is insanely good.... But, I thought the 9ers would beat them. Their D is for real.

InTheZone

Reaction score
The D and Cooper disappearing vs elite CB's, is a bigger reason. Dak was playing with a bad shoulder end of season.
lol was it Cooper really disappearing vs elite CBs or was it Dak not finding him. I find it hard to believe a proven route runner like Cooper just decides he can't beat a CB when he was abusing them before in previous weeks. BTW it's the same issue Dez had before with #4, many times he was open, but the pass never got there.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We can waste time to review judgement calls like pass interferences/defensive holdings but we can't review clear missed penalties like that hands to the face/face masks/offsides. Makes tons of sense :confused:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
The D and Cooper disappearing vs elite CB's, is a bigger reason. Dak was playing with a bad shoulder end of season.

We had 5 Pro Bowlers (or former Pro Bowlers) who didn't play like Pro Bowlers. Zeke, Coop, D-Law, Jaylon, and Witten. Sure... Dak is the 6th Pro Bowler who didn't play like it.... but you get the drift. It wasn't just he who sucked.

starfan1

Reaction score
Patrick bout to get those garbage time yards isn’t that what everyone calls it even though there’s a chance it’s garbage time yards